• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Teacher Throws Panty Party for Grade Schoolers

Regularly hosts lingerie parties of her own in which the participants are filmed decorating the xmas tree?

Regularly hosts lingerie parties of her own in which the participants are filmed decorating the xmas tree?

I don't buy Christmas trees. They have a bad rep. My lingerie parties are all affairs where people are 18+.

I don't buy Christmas trees. They have a bad rep. My lingerie parties are all affairs where people are 18+.

Well feel free to post the video.

Bottom line is she is skanky ugly, unlike most of the teachers who are sleeping with their students.

Not news worthy unless she is hot.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to denverpacker again.

ITK's posts on this thread are weird

Seriously. WGAF if its bras and panties, PJs, or a full burka. There is something seriously inappropriate about a teacher inviting students over to their house, unsupervised, dressing them up in outfits, and filming them.

InTheKnow - If this teacher was male, would you be giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Seriously. WGAF if its bras and panties, PJs, or a full burka. There is something seriously inappropriate about a teacher inviting students over to their house, unsupervised, dressing them up in outfits, and filming them.

InTheKnow - If this teacher was male, would you be giving him the benefit of the doubt?

I never said it wasn't inappropriate. I said I understood how it might happen in a small community. Parents would never let their female child go to a male teacher's house. I would not let my imaginary child go to any teacher's home, nor would I want a child in my home if I were a teacher. All I am saying is that I would prefer to wait for more facts or charges to be filed, before making any sort of judgement call on someone's guilt. And, imo, the teacher brought this on herself by having students in here home. Just seems like a bad idea in general.

I never said it wasn't inappropriate. I said I understood how it might happen in a small community. Parents would never let their female child go to a male teacher's house. I would not let my imaginary child go to any teacher's home, nor would I want a child in my home if I were a teacher. All I am saying is that I would prefer to wait for more facts or charges to be filed, before making any sort of judgement call.

OK. Next time hold your comments until you feel like you have enough information to make a judgement.

I said I understood how it might happen in a small community.

joepaterno.jpg

I've figured this thread out. ITK is just worried that her "dressing up kittens as bunnies" fetish is going to somehow be affected by this case. It's okay ITK, cats aren't people...yet

I've figured this thread out. ITK is just worried that her "dressing up kittens as bunnies" fetish is going to somehow be affected by this case. It's okay ITK, cats aren't people...yet

Sheer brilliance. I laughed out loud.

I never said it wasn't inappropriate. I said I understood how it might happen in a small community. Parents would never let their female child go to a male teacher's house. I would not let my imaginary child go to any teacher's home, nor would I want a child in my home if I were a teacher. All I am saying is that I would prefer to wait for more facts or charges to be filed, before making any sort of judgement call on someone's guilt. And, imo, the teacher brought this on herself by having students in here home. Just seems like a bad idea in general.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Rascals_Daycare

If for no other reason than my knowing some of the people involved in the above, I'd be hesitant as well to assume too much at this point.

Not sure why everyone is attacking ITK...

It's perfectly fine to say judgement should be reserved until all the facts are available and after an investigation/charges are filed.

Doesn't make you a questionable person to NOT jump on the bandwagon and condemning someone for being guilty before proof has been provided.

I don't understand the attacking of ITK either. She wants more information before making judgement. Wouldn't the world be better if more people made informed decisions instead of just basing their judgements off poorly presented "facts"?

The story says the teacher is alleged to have video tapped the incident but nowhere does it say that authorities have the video. I'm not saying I don't find the whole situation reprehensible and inappropriate, but that I understand how someone could reserve judgment because it is still very flimsy on the facts since the authorities have refused to comment so far. Also, ITK said it was inappropriate for the teach to have the students at her house but that was conveniently ignored.

Hey now. Let's reserve judgement until all the facts are known. We should wait at least until everyone involved is dead, incase there are any deathbed confessions.

Don't worry I've learned my lesson. I will jump on every bandwagon now and rush to judgement of situations without waiting for more facts to come out. Thanks for showing me the way.

You dummies, ITK waited to reserve judgment until more facts came out. They did, and she has surely changed her position.

People are all over everybody nowadays. Chill out, guys.

Back