• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 3

Pretty sure James is the most popular J name, at least per my Google. And it got slaughtered. Disaster week.

100 and 200 miles aren't fucking roadtrips you knobs.

500 or 1000 are the only acceptable answers

i'm gonna be pissed when i don't have a perfect score through 6 because you people think an hour and a half drive is a damn road trip. 500 is the answer.

Charlotte isn't a fair city to reference, because I have no idea where in North Carolina it is. Pick a real city for me to anchor on

Okay, it's about 1,000 miles from Washington DC to: Des Moines, Jackson Mississippi, Miami, and Halifax NS

Have you people never heard of Patrick Mahomes? I thought that would be a near sweep.

I love Moon, McNair, Cunningham, etc... But come on.

i got you bro. at least a 2 for mahomes.

Okay, it's about 1,000 miles from Washington DC to: Des Moines, Jackson Mississippi, Miami, and Halifax NS

DC to Miami is a solid road trip. DC to Atlanta is a road trip. DC to Richmond is a short drive.

The answer is Mahomes and all those that say otherwise are haters

Sailing or Shooting/Archery are the obvious answers for the Olympics. I went sailing and will probably get 1.

nebraska isn't going to win and then one of you is going to get all pissed because "their mascot is the cornhuskers you morons."

Have you people never heard of Patrick Mahomes? I thought that would be a near sweep.

I love Moon, McNair, Cunningham, etc... But come on.

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria black qbs have come up lately. Yesterday this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that Mahomes's mother was white and 100% of them rooted for him in the Super Bowl. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they rooted for him because they wanted a black qb to win the super bowl. There were no other reasons given for rooting for him. Then another employee asked if they would still root for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

i picked curling because i felt like it was the only sport i could potentially medal in, if someone put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if i didn't medal in the next 8 years.

but that was dumb.

I put basketball. I’m an idiot.

I put basketball and I'm not even good at it.

The way I read it, you don't necessarily have to be good enough to make the Olympics, it just has to be the one you think you're the best at.

7. The Olympic sport you’d be the best at
Basketball - 11
Curling - 10
Golf - 4
Shooting - 4
Archery - 3
Running - 3
Swimming - 3
Table tennis - 3
Handball - 2
Speed Walking - 2
Badminton, Equestrian, Gymnastics, Sailing - 1

8. A state known for growing corn
Iowa - 29
Nebraska - 19
Kansas -1

9. An ingredient in lasagna
Pasta/noodles - 32
Cheese - 11
Tomato sauce - 5
Tomato - 1

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria black qbs have come up lately. Yesterday this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that Mahomes's mother was white and 100% of them rooted for him in the Super Bowl. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they rooted for him because they wanted a black qb to win the super bowl. There were no other reasons given for rooting for him. Then another employee asked if they would still root for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

is this an rj quote? i don't remember this one.

Get the absolute fuck out of here with anyone that said noodles being lumped in with pasta for an ingredient in lasagna, I will protest the entire week if that stands

This is a post

Back