• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Team Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 3

i picked curling because i felt like it was the only sport i could potentially medal in, if someone put a gun to my head and threatened to kill me if i didn't medal in the next 8 years.

but that was dumb.

Are you trying to tell my you think you're better at curling than any other Olympic sport ? You've never even curled before. You probably suck at it.

I went with Ireland because it has the actual "I" sound.

Get the absolute fuck out of here with anyone that said noodles being lumped in with pasta for an ingredient in lasagna, I will protest the entire week if that stands

yeahhhhh this is some bullshit

marriott
india
mahomes

and i'm not too far from the podium!

Are you trying to tell my you think you're better at curling than any other Olympic sport ? You've never even curled before. You probably suck at it.

i'm sure i suck at it. but the way it was worded, i thought it presupposed that i'd be in the olympics and didn't want to embarrass myself.

honestly the olympic sport i'm probably best at is skiing

"man these noodles in this lasagna are excellent"

"boy the pasta in this lasagna is really great!"

Hilton
Italy
Mahomes

Can’t believe I switched Iowa to Kansas.

The lasagna in this lasagna is artisan level good.

Get the absolute fuck out of here with anyone that said noodles being lumped in with pasta for an ingredient in lasagna, I will protest the entire week if that stands

They are literally defined as noodles. Like, no one thinks lasagna noodles actually means lo mein or whatever you middle americans put in your food.

I'm confused. WTF is this difference between pasta & noodles? A large sheet of pasta is still a noodle.

people who put basketball did you just imagine that you would be playing with your friends or did you forget about Bam Adebayo blocking literally every shot you take

They are literally defined as noodles. Like, no one thinks lasagna noodles actually means lo mein or whatever you middle americans put in your food.

giphy.gif

Back