• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tebow

It's possible Tebow would start for:

Broncos
Redskins
Eagles (if Vick doesn't play)
Vikings
Bucs
Cardinals
Dolphins
Browns
Colts
Jags
Chiefs
Seahawks

Also, Flacco and Bradford suck.

Colts is a little unfair

It's possible Tebow would start for:

Broncos
Redskins
Eagles (if Vick doesn't play)
Vikings
Bucs
Cardinals
Dolphins
Browns
Colts
Jags
Chiefs
Seahawks

Also, Flacco and Bradford suck.

He would not start for Bucs, Cards, Vikes, or Jags. Probably wouldn't start for Seahawks or Chiefs.

He would not start for Bucs, Cards, Vikes, or Jags. Probably wouldn't start for Seahawks or Chiefs.

You concede he starts over some but state he doesn't start over Blaine Gabbert? He has the lowest QB rating in the league for qualified players. He's completed 47% of his passes.

You have to change your entire offense if you are going to start him, and the Jags are trying to groom a young QB for the future. The Broncos are winning now this way but he isn't developing at all as a passer. Do you really want to commit to this as a franchise?

I'm assuming you selected those teams because they have serious investments in their QBs, not because they're actually playing better. I'm with you guys. He's a bottom tier QB, but he's in the 18-23 range week-to-week IMO.

You concede he starts over some but state he doesn't start over Blaine Gabbert? He has the lowest QB rating in the league for qualified players. He's completed 47% of his passes.

Tebow completed 45% tonight. Gabbert has way more upside.

I'm assuming you selected those teams because they have serious investments in their QBs, not because they're actually playing better. I'm with you guys. He's a bottom tier QB, but he's in the 18-23 range week-to-week IMO.

He's not in the top 20.

And their WRs are completely terrible. Hardly anyone has a chance with that group.

I also wonder if the case isn't similar for Colt McCoy. Hard to tell what he is with the WR corps he's had.

Tebow completed 45% tonight. Gabbert has way more upside.

As far as winning games goes, I completely disagree. Gabbert is garbage, he's just another system college QB who will never be able to handle a pro offense. At least Tebow is freaking gamer. Gabbert, and his dumb ass haircut, are gonna get the Jaguars moved to LA.

You have to change your entire offense if you are going to start him, and the Jags are trying to groom a young QB for the future. The Broncos are winning now this way but he isn't developing at all as a passer. Do you really want to commit to this as a franchise?

Jacksonville is in Florida. Wouldn't that be the pressure Denver had to start Tebow times ten? I'm fairly sure he's starting this week if he was drafted by JAX. Gabbert has thrown the ball 200 times and can't complete half of them and doesn't have the ability to rush for 100 yards per game. I'd wager on Tebow improving more than Gabbert taking me to the promised land, while selling a ton of tickets finding out.

Last edited:
Jacksonville is in Florida. Wouldn't that be the pressure Denver had to start Tebow times ten? I'm fairly sure he's starting this week if he was drafted by JAX.

Probably, might be a reason they didn't draft him. They also wouldn't have Gabbert on the roster, he'd probably be battling Garrard.

All I'm saying is he looks like the worst QB in the league by far for long stretches, but he is a great runner and leader.

If Tebow was throwing more his number would be so much worse than anyone else. His abysmal numbers include lots of screen passes and teams playing heavily against the run.

The Jags would run a bus over Gabbert 20 times to get Tebow.

Yes, he'd start over Tavaris Jackson, John Skeleton and Tyler Palko. Especially if John Fox is his coach those places.

Back