• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tebow

Yes, he'd start over Tavaris Jackson, John Skeleton and Tyler Palko. Especially if John Fox is his coach those places.

How the hell did Tyler Palko become an NFL QB?

I can't think of anything but this when I think of Tyler Palko.

Kyle Orton is better than any of the guys Irish just listed, and he's starting over Orton right now.

It's possible Tebow would start for:

Broncos
Redskins
Eagles (if Vick doesn't play)
Vikings
Bucs
Cardinals
Dolphins
Browns
Colts
Jags
Chiefs
Seahawks

Also, Flacco and Bradford suck.

Not a chance in hell he would start right now for most of those teams.

Where are the guys from the young qbs thread to declare Tebow the best QB prospect ever because of his record as a starter?

I wouldn't put Tebow in the top 40 quarterbacks in the NFL.

Win-loss records be damned. How can you defend 220 yards of total offense? You can't. Unless, of course, you argue that Tebow is so inspiring that the defense just plays hard "for him. "

4-1.
2 winning 4th quarter drives.
The guy has enough to win as much as some want him to fail.
By far the most compelling story of the year in the NFL.

Win-loss records be damned. How can you defend 220 yards of total offense? You can't. Unless, of course, you argue that Tebow is so inspiring that the defense just plays hard "for him. "

Tebow inspired the city (indisputable as they chanted for him for months and went nuts when they got him, and chanted his name in a loss while exiting the arena) and that in turn helped inspire the defense (in an obvious yet unquantifiable way)

Home court advantage is a fully acknowledged benefit in sports. When you inspire your home crowd it has positive effects on every aspect of your team.

Last edited:
Tebow's fans believe he's going to pull out a win in the 4th quarter. And he delivers.

As a Wake fan, I recognize that's something special.

As long as you recognize his otherworldly ability the next time they get beat 34-10.

As long as you recognize his otherworldly ability the next time they get beat 34-10.

I recognize his ability to get people to talk about him past midnight, entertain me, and sometimes win football games. I imagine his teammates might start thinking that if the game is close at the end he'll figure out a way to win with 4 downs.

Last edited:
God is making other teams suck worse than him. Seriously. It is the craziest shit I've ever seen. Gonna pray to God for a BJ right now. From a chick.

i can't believe after thousands of years (and the spent energies of the genius of man) that the debate over god is settled by the miraculous success of an awful qb.

i'm mesmerized

I'd take Tebow over Sanchez. Man is Sanchez horrible.

I wish the packers had played the broncos with Tebow as the starting QB. Tebow getting completely Sanduskied would have put a quick stop to this terrible he just wins argument. No, he doesn't just win, his team wins against bad and mediocre teams in spite of him.

@milhouse: God finally recognized the power of the National Football League.

I'd take Tebow over Sanchez. Man is Sanchez horrible.

I wish the packers had played the broncos with Tebow as the starting QB. Tebow getting completely Sanduskied would have put a quick stop to this terrible he just wins argument. No, he doesn't just win, his team wins against bad and mediocre teams in spite of him.

if the packers had played the broncos with tebow as the starter, rodgers would have blown out his achilles or something. so be thankful.

It's possible Tebow would start for:

Broncos
Redskins
Eagles (if Vick doesn't play)
Vikings
Bucs

Cardinals
Dolphins
Browns
Colts
Jags
Chiefs
Seahawks

Also, Flacco and Bradford suck.

Tebow would definitely start for all those teams except maybe the two bolded. I'd start him over Bradford too.

No way the Jags would start Tebow ahead of Gabbert. Yes, I know they play in Jacksonville.

Back