• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

I wish I had the Tennis Channel so that I could watch some of these non-major tournaments.

At least this year we get a bonus "major" at the Olympics.

lol I'm playing in a 4.0-4.5 tourney and just beat my guy 6-0 6-1 and at one point I called a ball out and the dude kinda questioned it. I had a clean mark and circled it and we went on. At the end of the match he circled another mark close by and said that ball was in. I told him I thought my mark was right and apologized if I missed it. He said he may formally challenge the result. The funny thing is that was at 4-0 in the second and he actually won that game. Reminded me of Nonny's awesome story.

lol I'm playing in a 4.0-4.5 tourney and just beat my guy 6-0 6-1 and at one point I called a ball out and the dude kinda questioned it. I had a clean mark and circled it and we went on. At the end of the match he circled another mark close by and said that ball was in. I told him I thought my mark was right and apologized if I missed it. He said he may formally challenge the result. The funny thing is that was at 4-0 in the second and he actually won that game. Reminded me of Nonny's awesome story.

This is hilarious. Good luck with that challenge...

US Open started today. Nadal won in straight sets. Tiafoe took Isner to 5 (and was up 5-3 in the fifth before losing). Sock and Fritz are in the fifth right right, with Sock up 2-0.

Murray beating the shit out of this jabroni.

Murray beating the shit out of this jabroni.

His opponent, Rosol, is one of the most hated players on tour. There's video from a match a few years ago during which Murray yells at him "everybody hates you."

Steve Johnson was down 2 sets, 2-5, 0-40 today and came back to win in 5.

Back