• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Seppi hitting some bangers out there in second set.

This message board is a small world. Bmoneydeac just put it together that we played each other last week in a match. Love it when I get to meet others on message boards. Wish we could of had a beer together afterwards. For the record I was not the A$$ that questioned his ball mark (mentioned in earlier post).

TARDAWG was lucky enough to see my lack of dubs skills on display. Even when I play dubs I love slugging it from the baseline.

I should say weak dubs net skills. Pretty dece closing out points in singles after big ground stroke takes the opponent off the court.

With length that Jay Bilas would love, my net game was always a strength relative to my skill set.

Cliff and Chrissy getting saucy in the booth here. Pam and Chrissy then getting catty talking ex-husbands -- great stuff! Oh and tennis.

Yeah, I think he's gonna make some noise real soon. Would love to see one of the French dudes break through this year if we don't get a JDP championship.

Back