• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Hell yes delpo and Stan in primetime tonight

I cannot stomach Murray. He is such a complainer. Complaining about that noise and the ump stopping that point. I hope Nishikori can come back here.

Hate that douche, too. Watched the beginning of the match and 3 points in, he told his box to "shut the fuck up."

Hate that douche, too. Watched the beginning of the match and 3 points in, he told his box to "shut the fuck up."

He is such a prick. I hate him. Probably my most hated player.

Last edited:
That was satisfying.

I have a hard time understanding what makes nishikori good. He's not elite at anything.

That was satisfying.

I have a hard time understanding what makes nishikori good. He's not elite at anything.

He's fast and hits really hard off both wings. Similar to Murray, though Murray has a bigger serve.

I didn't see this afternoon, but what's this Monfils stuff about not trying? I'm not sure I get it -- he just gave up for a while?

gave up after the first point until he started trying in the third set. won that one then tanked again the 4th

post match presser monfils basically said djoker is too good for him and he had no chance to win

High level. Stan was cruising early in the third, but djoker with a slight edge now.

theres blood on his second toe. cmon announcers dont accuse him of faking.

Back