• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

the mcenroe's accusing him of faking, clearly his 2nd toenail was bleeding and got taped

Stan Wawrinka is a Wimbledon away from the career Slam. That's insane

Call me an old but the ESPN coverage sucks compared to when CBS had it. It was so analytical with Sufis sensational story lines. Yet another case of the mother ship over paying for a sports property.

Call me an old but the ESPN coverage sucks compared to when CBS had it. It was so analytical with Sufis sensational story lines. Yet another case of the mother ship over paying for a sports property.

I agree, miss the CBS/USA coverage of the Open. CBS knows how to broadcast golf and tennis.

Eh, I think ESPN does a pretty good job. Fowler and the McEnroes are great

Overpaying when they have a shitty lead-in. CBS had the 1pm football game, which would always tee up a nice amount of viewers. Who knows what ESPN had as a lead-in because everyone was watching the 1pm games.

Andy Murray is the new #1. I did not think that would ever happen.

Fed going to get this one?

Also I kinda love watching Serena. She doesn't move well anymore so she just crushes the ball at every opportunity.

Fed-Wawrinka and Nadal-Dimitrov is a pretty great semi, but as the poster above wrote, Fed-Nadal final would be awesome.

Venus-Serena final would be sweet too.

Venus-Serena and Fed-Rafa in the finals would be quite the throwback.

Would love to see a Federer-Nadal final

The R's have it. I told my book that the best dudes I saw in the early rounds were Rafa and Roger. I didn't think they would necessarily meet in the final, and that is yet to be determined. But Roger sounded so much like Robyn Williams in the post match interview that I'm going with Rafa over Mork. Hope to see this match.

Back