• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Wow I thought it was a wrap. He looked like hell for about 4 of 5 games.

Wow. Star potential. His backhand is unreal.

what a match the backhand down the line is incredible

Inside in forehand on match point ftw. Love that shot.

Was at the Nadal-Pouille match today. I've watched a lot of tennis in my day but that was by far the best match I've seen live. Kid has talent.

Was at the Nadal-Pouille match today. I've watched a lot of tennis in my day but that was by far the best match I've seen live. Kid has talent.

That's awesome. I didn't get to see it but I assume it was on Ashe, right? How loud is it in their with the new roof?

here we go delpo.

eta unseeded delpo is favored by 4.5 games over the number 8 seed.

That's awesome. I didn't get to see it but I assume it was on Ashe, right? How loud is it in their with the new roof?

It was really loud for most of the first week, but during the Nadal match you could have heard a pin drop in there. I think the fans are adjusting to the fact that just like on the outer courts, you can't talk your neighbor during the point. It used to not matter because Ashe is so big, but with the roof, the sound reflects right back down to the court.

I don't know if it was quiet just because the Nadal match was so gripping or whether the etiquette is getting better. Guess we'll see

Pouille/Monfils should be wildly entertaining. Wish I would have recorded it.

Particularly for Monfils as he is 0-12 lifetime against the Joker.

I remember watching a match between the two of them at the US Open when they were both teenagers.

Looks like it was 2005. Djokovic won 7-5 in the 5th. It was the first time I had ever heard of him.

Back