• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

huge

I think Djok wins, but if Fed can beat him then I think he shuts the door on any shot Djok has at GOAT status, even if he does eventually win more GS titles

Just finished watching this on record. Second set collapse was super bizarre but otherwise Fed showed some vintage stuff in the third and fourth. Everything was working and it just felt like he was in complete command. He’ll need every bit of that on Sunday. Certainly expect Djokovic to win but Fed might have one more go. Would be legendary to say the least. Also how the fuck is this guy 38?

Wonderful tennis yesterday. I had to wait and watch last night.

Yeah, unless Djokovic gets hurt he’s very likely to win tomorrow. Would be epic for Federer to instead win a good battle.

Serena didn't do herself any favors with the unforced errors but Halep crushed it with lots of well placed shots and kept Serena running back and forth.

As for the men - Djokovic, Federer and Nadal - this is the tournament at all majors. Everybody else is playing for 4th.

God this is a great match. Come on Roger!!!

Watching two of the best in the world play a great match but man there is so little emotion from either of them. They are all business.

That diving volley just saved the match for Djokovic.

Holy shit this is tense. This match has delivered on every level.

Back