• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Really cool to see the crowd get behind him, in part to see more tennis and because people like the underdog, but heck I'm solely bothering to watch because of how entertaining his interviews were and it got some play on Lebatard the past week.

Was about to go out after the 2nd set, but figured I'd charge my phone a bit before heading out. Glad I didnt

The last 1.5 sets have been excellent.

Really enjoy Medvedevs game and his demeanor today. If he wasn’t playing Rafa I’d be pulling for him.

was pulling for Med to push it to five and now I find myself pulling for him to win the whole thing

I smell Med breaking to go up 2-0 then getting tight and Nadal coming back

Also remember Med didn't challenge the set point he lost in the first that was actually out. Great match

Insane. Wimbledon and US Open finals this year were incredible.

What an amazing match. Almost five hours of balls to the wall tennis. Incredible

Noah Rubin about to start on tennis channel. Playing guy who beat JJ Wolf yesterday.

Was about to go out after the 2nd set, but figured I'd charge my phone a bit before heading out. Glad I didnt

I bailed on this match after the second then checked a few hours later, saw that it was on, so tuned in to see Med promptly lose the last game. Sorry Med. My b.

Last edited:
woke up and caught the Fed tiebreaker this morning -- thought he was toast

Coco Gauff just might be for real

i was just about to bump this thread. coco looked solid but osaka was straight up trash. no idea what was going through her head.

doubt fed has the goods to win it but i'm cheering like hell for him.

Fed has a favorable path to the semis

Zverev's promise to donate all his winnings to bushfire relief has me pulling for him, too

Back