• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tennis

Definitely not a great game for clay, not sure what happened at Wimbledon this year

Don’t know much about Gojo’s fitness but doesn’t look like he’s built to go deep into a five setter

Losing that game with all those double faults feels like a back breaker here

Losing that game with all those double faults feels like a back breaker here
way too much hype in his head after that break (pretty understandable, every other match has been in front of like 400 people)

gojo did not have insane shots like these in college. djokovic is so good unfortch

Gojo had every chance to win the second set and didn’t do it. Would love to see him win at least one

Gojo had every chance to win the second set and didn’t do it. Would love to see him win at least one

yeah this one seems out of hand but he actually looks like someone who could play with the best with calm nerves. great pub for the deacs regardless.

kinda embarrassing to admit but i edited gojo’s wiki a couple days ago to add more detail about his college career that the announcer seemed to read and recite almost verbatim. message boards matter to recruits and wikipedia matters to sports media, we can make a difference !

yeah this one seems out of hand but he actually looks like someone who could play with the best with calm nerves. great pub for the deacs regardless.

kinda embarrassing to admit but i edited gojo’s wiki a couple days ago to add more detail about his college career that the announcer seemed to read and recite almost verbatim. message boards matter to recruits and wikipedia matters to sports media, we can make a difference !
this is great

Gojo looks like he’s going clubbing in Ibiza after this match

the story behind the hair is actually pretty funny which gojo talked about in that press conference posted earlier (tough to come up with an abridged version or i would)

when i did a twitter search on him there wasn’t a ton but the gays thirsting on him which you also may find interesting

How atypical is Gojo’s career (so far)? Multi-year college player, breaks into the top 100 for the first time at 25 years old.

Is it the same level of unique as Jack Harrison with college soccer?

^i always though tennis players age quickly but not sure that’s true based on the big 3, but someone else with data would answer better undoubtedly

anyone recognize those dudes sitting with bresky in the wf shirts? @Rafi ?

nice showing from our guy he can barely walk. i’m not sure his shirt sponsor is not thinking about fatigue as much as they should

feel like I've noticed more guys breaking out at in their mid- to late-20s in the last few years, college or otherwise

Stevie Johnson was a beast in college and was in his mid-20s when he started his rise

I think everything had to go absolutely perfect for Gojo to have a chance tonight, but I do think that it was closer than the scoreboard indicates.

A lot of completely unforced errors from Gojo that ended up killing him. I was honestly impressed with how he continued to play well after that horrific game with 5 double faults

He sort of misplayed an overhead smash.

Forehand and serve extremely strong.

No rallies. He had the power and shot making to make it a close match.

set the o/u at 9.5 for games won to my buddy and he cleared the over so good job there gojo

Back