• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Te'o thread cont. (as of 1/17/11 7:30 AM EST)

People must not make jokes on the politics board, huh, Arlington?

All the time. Funny one's too. But in the context of his previous post, it's pretty hard to tell if he's kidding. If he was, oops.

And now I'm going to buy a personalized "Tony Asian" Bobcats jersey and rock it at home games.

Back to the topic -- these voicemails are huge. If that's a dude, then Te'o is totally exonerated. Who wouldn't think that that's a woman's voice?

But, I mean, really? That's not a woman? And if he's caught faking tapes, he's finished.

Arlington has a point. Otherwise, Roddy White jerseys would be more popular.

Maybe you can help me, is it racist for a family with the last name "White" to name their wifi network "White's only"

I used to live downtown, and would pick up all the networks from a condo tower next door. Some people just do not give a damn what their neighbors think when naming their networks. Or they're trying to terrify and/or proposition them.

Back to the topic -- these voicemails are huge. If that's a dude, then Te'o is totally exonerated. Who wouldn't think that that's a woman's voice?

But, I mean, really? That's not a woman? And if he's caught faking tapes, he's finished.
Agree with this. If I heard those voicemails, I'd swear it was a woman. I STILL think it's a woman unless there's some evidence to the contrary.

Not sure who is watching the Te'o interview...

BBZwWprCIAAaM-y.jpg

haha

Ken Tremendous ‏@KenTremendous
"Are you gay?" "Far from it!" (audience laughs) "I'm CRAZY straight!" (audience cheers.) "Gay people are TERRIBLE!" (standing ovation)

I will add that I find it suspect that they're releasing the voicemails just now. Wouldnt that be the first thing you do? I'm open to hearing a reasonable explanation to waiting, but I just cant think of any. 1) Why would Te'o hold back any information if he was innocent and 2) Why release the information piece meal? Why keep this story going on longer than you need it to?

Back