• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Terrific crowd at the Joel tonight!

Donald Ross is the type of shithead who bangs a 4 country club waitress and thinks he is nailing a 9 :squint:

It wouldn’t be a morgue. If this isn’t embarrassing to you, we agree to disagree on life. Wow. Horrific. This is our marquee game of the fall? 5 digits of empty seats.

Do you understand why the arena is a morgue??????????????????????? Bad fucking basketball.

Is the football stadium too big??? What about the baseball stadium? What about Spry? Oh wait the Soccer program wins consistently. No problem with fans there.

LOL love that Sarr pass to Moore. Fitting finish from the 2 guys who should probably be starting at the 4 and 5...

LOL love that Sarr pass to Moore. Fitting finish from the 2 guys who should probably be starting at the 4 and 5...
Sarr and Moore played together a fair amount tonight. I am encouraged. Moore is our most improved player.

Yep lots of snowflake students.

The students never come. That's a given. In all sports. Out of towners arent making this trip to see wake -Illinois at 9pm on a Tuesday. No matter how big or small our stadium

The students never come.

This isn't true. There were several football games this year with a lot of students. Try going to the soccer game this Saturday night - it will be completely packed and there will be a ton of students.

I could hear our players communicating on defense on my tv

so maybe the small crowd helped? :thumbsup:

Donald Ross is the type of shithead who bangs a 4 country club waitress and thinks he is nailing a 9 :squint:

I know the ex waitress. She’s no 4. More like a 8.8.

She’s not 22

On the other point a minimum 8.8... close to a 9 and really nice. DR out kicked his coverage

Back