• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Texting and driving

Wow, I have so much respect for Martin (the Amish father). He is such a strong person to write that letter and basically forgive the texter & wish him well.

i see what you did there, and it's not really that funny

What about posting and driving? There's no way I'd have this post count if I didn't post and drive. I mean, I'm cruising down I-277 right now posting and not having any problems at all. Some people are ju

HaHa!

I mean, some can and some can't. I can text while driving and still be in the top 10 percentile of drivers. The chick RJ bought and called his wife that he imported from SE Asia shouldn't be driving an obviously shouldn't text and drive

Just make the punishment equal to vehicular manslaughter and tack on a harsher punishment for negligence (texting).

One of the comments under the video:

"Disable texting in the car when the car is turned on? When it is running? When? Will I still be able to sit in my car in the rain in a parking lot and text? What about in a running car in the rain with my AC going? Only when I'm moving? How will that work exactly? I lunch break in my car. If I can't text, I will be very unhappy.

I mean, I feel where you are coming from and I am a huge fan of cross industry partnership to eliminate public health issues but I need to know better how it will work."

Don't be fucking dense you asshole.

What about posting and driving? There's no way I'd have this post count if I didn't post and drive. I mean, I'm cruising down I-277 right now posting and not having any problems at all. Some people are ju

How'd you hit post I wonder

Should have posted this from DemonDKE.

Very powerful documentary. I hope it makes a difference.

I don't text and drive, but Reggie Shaw's accident struck a chord with me. I see people drifting over their lines all the time now, far more than I used to.

Yea I don't text and drive either...other than a "driving" if I'm not around other drivers or at a red light/stop sign.

Rode with my brother the other day and he was all out having conversations and driving down a busy 4 lane highway...really pissed me off.

I just moved to Atlanta and I'm scared shitless driving here since everyone is on their phone and doesn't know what they are doing. I would not be surprised if I get in a crash with someone who is on their phone.

Back