• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread started March 3, 2015, so yes. timdunk did a good job with this one, so he should start the next one.

Going to get younger and hopefully more dynamic on the defensive line. This seems like a pretty clear sign that both Star and KK are getting extensions.

Definitely. Pay Star and KK. Draft Ealy's replacement in case he doesn't pan out and be ready to franchise him if he does.

Dwan Edwards and Nate Chandler also released today.

This thread started March 3, 2015, so yes. timdunk did a good job with this one, so he should start the next one.

Disagree so much opotunity for awesome thread titles were missed. Plus we lost the Superbowl under his leadership. Sad!

Disagree so much opotunity for awesome thread titles were missed. Plus we lost the Superbowl under his leadership. Sad!

We need a pledge from ScreaminDemon and Biff to never go back to a Super Bowl.

For the good of the part- I mean team.

I've been to three Super Bowls and someone has won every time.

I find it interesting that Antonio Gates was in Charlotte today.

138f2ffe07cb740f627d7eed76137af5.jpg

A majority of mock drafts I've seen have us taking Ogbah at 30...I feel like DE is definitely the choice at #30 if everything falls that way. If not Ogbah, then maybe Dodd from Clemson, he looked really good this year.

That would be your two stud TEs right there. But he will almost certainly be returning to SD this season.

Gates will be 36 to start the season. Can't sign him unless he wants to play for real cheap for a shot at a ring. Otherwise, go back to SD and let the sun set on your career with a couple of more 6-10 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back