• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those are similar to the incidents here. And, according to your sources, the league agrees with me (not surprisingly).

And what is the common element of those incidents (ignoring the removing helmet nonsense): Rex Ryan (known thug coach, disciple of Bounty Buddy Ryan), Jeff Fisher (known thug coach, disciple of Bounty Buddy Ryan), Ron Rivera (I'll let you fill in the blank).

I don't see any relation between the first two coaches & Ron. Please enlighten on how Ron is a known thug coach.

2&2 has linked every thug in the NFL back to BUDDY RYAN!!!! Holy dog shit why didn't I think of that?!?!?!

Yeah common element in all those situations can't be ODB. Has to be the other people! Pathetic.

ODB is as an electric of a player as there is in the NFL and makes the Giants tick. At the top of every opponent's game plan is his name...how do we stop ODB? How do we get him off of his game? From the outset of every game he is targeted by opponents, we can argue whether he should allow himself to be distracted or if he should retaliate but you can't argue he is targeted. What other player in the NFL has a practice squad player of their opponent accost them with a baseball bat on the field prior to the game?

Why do we, as Panthers fans, give a shit if ODB is suspended? We aren't going to play them again this year. Who gives a fuck.

I was at the game too and really felt threatened by the bat. I think I should have head butted the guy in front of me and then used it as an excuse when I got arrested. Hell I got called a bitch for wearing a panthers jersey while standing in line to get into the game. I should have just gone full blown RAMBO on everyone around me.

Here's a great story with interviews of kids who received balls from Cam.
http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-pa...for-kids-who-get-td-footballs-from-cam-newton

One mom is a friend of mine from my hometown.

-------
Parents love it, too.

Jaden's mom, Christi, had gone to the concession stand when her son got the ball. She almost came to tears recalling how she missed the moment that her son can't stop talking about.

"I don't know how anybody can criticize him for doing that," she said of Newton giving footballs to children. "I hear people say he's cocky. But he's a good guy."

I was at the game too and really felt threatened by the bat. I think I should have head butted the guy in front of me and then used it as an excuse when I got arrested. Hell I got called a bitch for wearing a panthers jersey while standing in line to get into the game. I should have just gone full blown RAMBO on everyone around me.

You'd be drinking your lunch through a straw right now and pissing blood!

Would Panther fans consider the season a success if the Panthers lost in the first round of the playoffs after an undefeated regular season?

Would Panther fans consider the season a success if the Panthers lost in the first round of the playoffs after an undefeated regular season?

Maybe next season looking back. It would take a long time to get over the loss though. 16-1 is a rough way to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back