• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story, met up with the buyer (OGB poster) of the section 119 tickets Thursday night at the Trader Joes in Concord. Put my SUV in park and hop out to shake his hand / deliver tickets. As he is transfering payment on his mobile, something spooked my dog and she starts pawing at the drivers side window. She hits the door lock button and locks me out with the car running. Called AAA and they forward me to the fire department who show up 5 minutes later to break me in.

Because the Denver Broncos, designated as the home team for the Feb. 7 matchup, chose to wear white, the Panthers will wear black jerseys and silver pants in the game. Carolina wore white in Super Bowl XXXVIII in response to the New England Patriots choosing to wear navy jerseys and silver pants, a game the Patriots won 32-29.

Balls..... No blackout

LOL Corey Brown at the end.

If third leg Greg makes his block, Ginn walks in. Hell of a play by Ginn.

I'm going to Charlotte for the game so I can dab all over uptown and experience it when history is made. Any suggestions on where we should go? Might be a dumb question, but would they be showing the game in the stadium? And would that even be cool?

I'm going to Charlotte for the game so I can dab all over uptown and experience it when history is made. Any suggestions on where we should go? Might be a dumb question, but would they be showing the game in the stadium? And would that even be cool?

I doubt viewing at the stadium would be cool.

Carolina ale house is a good sports bar scene. Lots of tvs. Also wild wing cafe if you don't mind slow service.

I assumed they would show it in TWC arena, but anywhere near EpiCenter will be rocking I'm sure

Funny story, met up with the buyer (OGB poster) of the section 119 tickets Thursday night at the Trader Joes in Concord. Put my SUV in park and hop out to shake his hand / deliver tickets. As he is transfering payment on his mobile, something spooked my dog and she starts pawing at the drivers side window. She hits the door lock button and locks me out with the car running. Called AAA and they forward me to the fire department who show up 5 minutes later to break me in.

I guess Zusi didn't like me, although you did say she had locked you out before. Thanks again for the tickets. Amazing time.

Congrats on getting SB tickets! Would have been so much cooler to get them from the Spanish radio announcers though.

I guess Zusi didn't like me, although you did say she had locked you out before. Thanks again for the tickets. Amazing time.

Congrats on getting SB tickets! Would have been so much cooler to get them from the Spanish radio announcers though.

Does sd3 even know spanish? Can he announce with that much emotion?

I hate feeling this, frankly, overconfident. Goes against every fiber of my being, probably due to my Wake fandom. But I cannot shake the fact that we are going to overwhelm them. Not right off the bat, perhaps, but by the end of the night. Forgive me O Sports Gods!

I think the NFL usually poopoos any massive gamewatchings. Don't want that 45 rating to become a 44

I hate feeling this, frankly, overconfident. Goes against every fiber of my being, probably due to my Wake fandom. But I cannot shake the fact that we are going to overwhelm them. Not right off the bat, perhaps, but by the end of the night. Forgive me O Sports Gods!

I got this way last year watching the Warriors--it got to the point that what my eyes were telling me could no longer be outweighed by the warning lights from my Wake-addled brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back