• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2016 Panthers Thread: Keep Pounding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't bring myself to watch yet. I think I've gotten over it because I think this team has a good chance to get back next year and going forward but I can't watch yet.

I've got the whole game on DVR. Right now all I have is hazy in person memories. I don't think I want to reinforce them by seeing how it unfolded on TV.

I've got the whole game on DVR. Right now all I have is hazy in person memories. I don't think I want to reinforce them by seeing how it unfolded on TV.

Definitely a tough watch. Makes you realize even more that Cam had no chance all day long in addition to the missed opportunities.

Per Joe Person, Cotchery's and Harper's contracts have been voided. They'll be hitting FA in March

With all the talk of Denver's DLine if Cotch catches 2 of the 3 drops, Tol doesn't fumble on a routine play, or Ginn's drop doesn't land in the defenders hands we probably win. Hell we may win if they call the fucking offsides on the FG.

With all the talk of Denver's DLine if Cotch catches 2 of the 3 drops, Tol doesn't fumble on a routine play, or Ginn's drop doesn't land in the defenders hands we probably win. Hell we may win if they call the fucking offsides on the FG.

I can't ever watch this game again for these reasons.

Per Joe Person, Cotchery's and Harper's contracts have been voided. They'll be hitting FA in March

Kinda surprising per OverTheCap, it looks like releasing them tacks on an extra $1.5M against the cap.

Not to mention the Bronco punt return that shall live in infamy. I love Gettles but not sure what we paid Teddy Williams for this year

That's what I have from 12 years ago as well. I saw Kasay's kick out of bounds in one of those hype videos and was like FML.

Kinda surprising per OverTheCap, it looks like releasing them tacks on an extra $1.5M against the cap.

Not to mention the Bronco punt return that shall live in infamy. I love Gettles but not sure what we paid Teddy Williams for this year

I'd gladly pay 1.5m to get Harper off the team.

So we're in the market for a safety.

I wish I could feel good about Boston and Coleman. Gotta think we'll take one in the draft and try to strike gold like with Coleman. Colin Jones is gone if the near $1,000,000 cap hit is worth it.

I wish I could feel good about Boston and Coleman. Gotta think we'll take one in the draft and try to strike gold like with Coleman. Colin Jones is gone if the near $1,000,000 cap hit is worth it.

What's wrong with Coleman? He was awesome this year

I think Tre should start playing well again like he did in the last half of his rookie season. In the games he played, I felt like there was a different energy on the D that was needed. Hopefully Coleman can keep up his play because the guy was a stud this year.

I mean, I actually wouldn't be that worried about rolling out boston and coleman as the starting safeties next year

GMan pretty obviously values safeties as low as any other position and has a track record of turning scrap heap guys into productive pieces. No doubt he'll do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back