• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Utah player injured tripping on the sod. Just a stellar night for the Pac-12

The Pac-12 championship always seems to absolutely suck, even worse somehow than the ACC championship.

Don’t think I’m going to bother with the second half.
Just started a new book.

If OU makes the playoffs, it will make Lincoln Riley wait before taking an NFL job.

Biff, I’ve explained my plan several times. I wouldn’t do 8 unless three G6/Independents earned it. You end up getting a P5 team that couldn’t get to the championship or just got beat. This year I’d take the P5 champs and a top 16 Memphis.
Dude, if Lincoln really wants an NFL job, OU’s playoff status won’t matter. OU is one of the premier jobs in CFB, will match our beat any NFL offer, and provides more job security. He’d be an idiot to leave, particularly if it involves working for Jerry Jones.

If OU makes the playoff, he will coach in it.

He would coach a bowl game too. Cowboys won’t be hiring until the season is over

Heard the Bear mention today that no favorite of more than 4 points has ever lost a P5 Championship game.

29-0 straight up.

That’s crazy.

Oregon was a 6.5pt underdog (whom I wagered on).

Heard the Bear mention today that no favorite of more than 4 points has ever lost a P5 Championship game.

29-0 straight up.

That’s crazy.

Oregon was a 6.5pt underdog (whom I wagered on).

Must've been since a certain year, there were some bigguns back in the '90s, Big 12 particularly

Must've been since a certain year, there were some bigguns back in the '90s, Big 12 particularly

2H has been MUCH better.

23-15 now.

And Oregon pulled away with two 4th quarter TDs to win 37-15. Pac 12 probably out of the playoffs. Big 12 says thank you very much.

Which bowls will Oregon and Utah get?

Utah was either highly overrated or played a really crappy game. One of the top run defenses in the country statistically gave up over 200 yards to Oregon’s tailback. And Utah was stopped on 4th and short at least 3 times.

Utah was either highly overrated or played a really crappy game. One of the top run defenses in the country statistically gave up over 200 yards to Oregon’s tailback. And Utah was stopped on 4th and short at least 3 times.

That’s the thing. It’s hard to tell when you don’t play anybody all year.

Biff’s second favorite team App St putting on a clinic on short yardage runs. Take notes Deacon coaches!

I figured the powers at be would kill for OSU vs UGA and would rig the games accordingly. However now that I know Biff is attending the game LSU is all but assured victory.

Back