• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2019 College Football Thread ! LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ! CLEMSON SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, as the tOSU fan advocates for a Wisconsin team with a second rate quarterback. Give me a break.

Georgia needs to power through the rest of a very difficult schedule and if they're 12-1 and after the SECCG then they can make their argument. Let's see how the second best team in the ACC plays this weekend at South Bend after coming from behind to beat ODU !

Not a lot of good matchups this weekend. The best look to be:

Friday:
Penn State (12) at Maryland
Arizona State at Cal (15)

Saturday:
Virginia (18) at ND (10)
Clemson (1) at UNC-CH (game of regional interest)
Univ of SoCal (21) at Washingtion (17) 3:30, only of only two games between ranked teams
WSU at Utah (19), see which PAC12 sees its season evaporate

Last edited:
Have to think Utah bounces back at home against Wazzu.
USC/Washington at 3:30pm should be fun... A good Pac12 match-up early enough in the day (on a largely shitty weekend) that people will watch.

No mention of "The Rivalry"?

Season really picks up after this coming weekend.

Have to think Utah bounces back at home against Wazzu.
USC/Washington at 3:30pm should be fun... A good Pac12 match-up early enough in the day (on a largely shitty weekend) that people will watch.

No mention of "The Rivalry"?

Season really picks up after this coming weekend.

Wake fans should be rooting for a big win by Washington. Get USoCal buried and out of the top 25.

A "thank you" to U Wash fans for the support in the Seattle Bowl.

Not a lot of good matchups this weekend. The best look to be:

Friday:
Penn State (12) at Maryland
Arizona State at Cal (15)

Saturday:
Virginia at ND (10)
Clemson (1) at UNC-CH (game of regional interest)
Univ of SoCal (21) at Washingtion (17) 3:30, only game between ranked teams
WSU at Utah (19), see which PAC12 sees its season evaporate

Isn’t UVA ranked?

Other games of interset:

Friday:

Duke at Va Tech

Saturday:
tOSU at Nebraska - how will the Buckeyes respond after Miami-Ohio blew a 5-0 lead ?
Coastal Carolina at App State (CCU beat KU at Lawrence)
NC State at Florida State
Wake at BC on the ACCN

Duke is 2-1 right now but we really don't know anything about them since they got blown out by Alabama and then blew out NC A&T and MTSU.

They play at Va Tech this week and then host Pitt the following week. After the Ga Tech game at home, their schedule gets hard. I doubt they make a bowl.

Looking forward to OSU @ Nebraska... I don't expect an upset, but one of these weeks OSU will probably look beatable.

VT is only -2.5 at home against Duke. That is surprising to me. I think I might fade Duke for a few weeks... But the issue here is that VT is probably terrible, too.

They probably are. The problem for Duke is that they host ND, Miami, Syracuse, and Pitt this year and played Alabama in Atlanta. They’ll need a decent road win to make a bowl.

UVA should be happy to beat ODU. Not saying it's impossible, but come on. Notre Dame's fake injury game is worth at least three points against the Cavs.

EFF3liGW4AMKZKO

I feel like there is a UGA board that you being posting on.

Look man, it was the biggest game of the year so far and if you understood that post then it means you either watched it or followed the news about it.

Feel free to discuss whatever college football team, play, player, coach, or game you like.

Looking forward to OSU @ Nebraska... I don't expect an upset, but one of these weeks OSU will probably look beatable.

VT is only -2.5 at home against Duke. That is surprising to me. I think I might fade Duke for a few weeks... But the issue here is that VT is probably terrible, too.

Now hesitating to provide information in response to ATS, but VT is a mess right now. They have two starting OL that have been out (TJ Jackson and Zach Hoyt), one of their key DL (Tyjuan Garbutt) is out. Their leading rusher (Keshawn King) may be out. Their QB Ryan Willis is even banged up. VT has lost 5 of their last 6 ACC games. This is just not the same Hokies team that was solid every year.

I want VT to win as I have Duke under team win total and this is a key game for that, but don't think many people realize how far VT has fallen. They gave up 35 to BC in the opener and have struggled against ODU and Furman. Looking for signs that VT is about to return to glory and don't see it.

Back