• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Duke has 6 turnovers today I think. Brice (Clemson transfer) has been benched. They look terrible.

V Tech has 22 players out with Covid tonight vs NC State but are still playing. Either ND is massively infected or they are playing games with their desire to win a championship. Teams should be rewarded for doing the right things to stay Covid free.

What a choke by Texas Tech.

Amazing SEC debut for Leach’s offense with a SEC record passing yards against DBU.

It's on FOX for me in MA.

It took Mike Leach one game for his QB to break the all-time SEC single-game passing yards record.

lol

Ok. I’ve got the Rays. Makes sense.

LSU a shell of last year as expected. I realize very few teams are eligible to be ranked right now but they were an absolute joke at #6.

Jaylen Waddle for Bama is a crazy weapon. Legit threat to score on every touch.

VT missing 23 players and a few coaches but still beating NCSU 17-0 in the first quarter. Casting our loss in an even worse light.

How in the heck did Wake lose to that heap of garbage? State looks AWFUL.

It feels like James Blackman has been at FSU for like a decade.

Today’s takeaway: The ACC is a flaming pile of garbage, outside of Clemson and (maybe) Miami.

Jury on VT and UNC probably still out, though.

Big XII also blows.

Also, I hope someone uses all of the data we’ll get this season on road games with little to no crowds to better quantify the impact of a truly hostile environment.

Clemson and Alabama seem like they are on another level (big surprise). Pretty much everyone else looks beatable. It’s a strange season.

UVa QB Armstrong doing his best Jamie Newman impression running and throwing. UVa RB Taulapapa can smash mouth it running over and through D.

Back