• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

Is it my TV or has Duke gone with more of a powdered look with their uniforms? I first turned on the game and thought the Chargers were playing.

Is it my TV or has Duke gone with more of a powdered look with their uniforms? I first turned on the game and thought the Chargers were playing.

Duke uniforms seem to have been bleached to a much lighter shade of blue. Not yet as light as that espoused by the folks from cheater hill, but getting closer.

Duke uniforms seem to have been bleached to a much lighter shade of blue. Not yet as light as that espoused by the folks from cheater hill, but getting closer.

LOL. That's kind of what I was thinking. Glad I'm not going totally color blind.

It's more and more difficult to tell the difference between Duke and UNC uniforms.

Will Norvell last the whole year?

Looks like FSU will win today, but I don’t think there’s any chance that they would fire coaches 2 years in a row. It would cost too much and it would be extremely difficult to get another coach, especially decent one.
My, how the mighty have fallen.

The more UGA football I watch the more I wonder wtf Newman was thinking.

No announcers for the UGA - Auburn game. Weird. I know that Fowler and Herby are there must be a technical glitch.

No announcers for the UGA - Auburn game. Weird. I know that Fowler and Herby are there must be a technical glitch.

They've been doing the entire game.

Are you watching it on ESPNU? I think they are showing the game without any announcers. And the feed is a couple of seconds behind ESPN.

Last edited:
Some good games right now.

Miss St can’t get this game with Arkansas tied up.

Tulsa/UCF close, as is Oklahoma/Iowa St.

OU is once again nowhere near an elite team. Glad we didn’t have to wait til the playoffs to find out this year. A litany of drops, penalties, missed tackles, and blown coverages.

Back