• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

I'll say it again....Brennan Armstrong, UVa QB is Jamie Newman II. He threw for 270 yds and ran for 89 more vs, not Sacred Heart, but Clemson!

Trouble ahead when we face UVa and VT. Will they ever punt?

They've been doing the entire game.

Are you watching it on ESPNU? I think they are showing the game without any announcers. And the feed is a couple of seconds behind ESPN.

Yeah. I figured out I was on ESPNU that uses ‘Skywatch’ and no announcers. All the views are wired angle aerial shots.
Turned out the ‘regular’ game presentation was one channel over.

I'll say it again....Brennan Armstrong, UVa QB is Jamie Newman II. He threw for 270 yds and ran for 89 more vs, not Sacred Heart, but Clemson!

Trouble ahead when we face UVa and VT. Will they ever punt?

Bingo. Dont forget about VPI's Khalil Herbert with 358 all purpose yards against Dook yesterday.

Bobby Bowden test positive for COVID.

Not good at his age.
I saw Bowden speak about 15 years ago at an FCA dinner. You may not have liked him as a coach, but he was a very good speaker, as was his message to the kids.

Heisman Odds (FanDuel):

Trask, UF +400
Lawrence, Clemson +400
King, Miami +600
Fields, OSU +600
Jones, Bama +1400

Heisman Odds (FanDuel):

Trask, UF +400
Lawrence, Clemson +400
King, Miami +600
Fields, OSU +600
Jones, Bama +1400

Looks like some pretty good QBs might not even make honorable mention All American

Heisman Odds (FanDuel):

Trask, UF +400
Lawrence, Clemson +400
King, Miami +600
Fields, OSU +600
Jones, Bama +1400

If you spend more than 10 minutes watching ACC Network, you would think Howell was -250 and the less talented Surratt brother was -100.

Not good at his age.
I saw Bowden speak about 15 years ago at an FCA dinner. You may not have liked him as a coach, but he was a very good speaker, as was his message to the kids.

I used to hate his teams were so good, but Bobby Bowden is pretty much a class act. I sure hope he comes out of it ok.

You mean the team that lost to unranked Iowa St at home and made one of their many 1st round playoff exits?

IdealRespectfulEeve-size_restricted.gif

I don’t know anybody who doesn’t like Bobby Bowden. Obviously time has shown that winning at FSU wasn’t as easy as he made it out to be.

I don’t know anybody who doesn’t like Bobby Bowden. Obviously time has shown that winning at FSU wasn’t as easy as he made it out to be.
Exhibit one. Coaches matter. Danny Manning says Hi.

Back