• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

4th and 3 ,their own side of the field, under 2 mins and Broncos goes for the fake. 1-4 why not and UNC clueless.

UNC's defense is awful this year, and UVa's offense had owned them the entire game. As you said, why not go for it? Looks like Mack Brown's tendency to lose at UVa and to Florida State anywhere has continued right into his second tenure as UNC Head Coach.

Turns out, just because you blow up Temple in the Military Bowl doesn't mean you're a top-5 team.

UNC is the most overrated team I can recall. I’m so glad to see them crash back into reality, and this quickly. Excited to hand them another loss in two weeks.

Jay Bateman. You cheatin' motherfucker. You should have been banned from football. But this is better. Your defense is shit and the UNC fans are all over your ass. In two weeks we have our own motivation you prick. Bulletin board gonna be hot for the next two weeks in the Wake locker room.

But I thought Mack was BACK

He is! Mack loses to Virginia is what he does. UNC always seemed to screw up a potentially great season by losing at UVa. In 1991, they were 4-1 and lost at UVa. In 1993, they were 7-1 and ranked 12 but then lost at UVa. In 1994, they were 5-1 and ranked 15 but then lost at UVa. In 1996, they were 8-1 and ranked 6 and lost at Uva.

UNC fans would probably be happier if they left Mack in Chapel Hill every time they have to play in Charlottesville.

He is! Mack loses to Virginia is what he does. UNC always seemed to screw up a potentially great season by losing at UVa. In 1991, they were 4-1 and lost at UVa. In 1993, they were 7-1 and ranked 12 but then lost at UVa. In 1994, they were 5-1 and ranked 15 but then lost at UVa. In 1996, they were 8-1 and ranked 6 and lost at Uva.

UNC fans would probably be happier if they left Mack in Chapel Hill every time they have to play in Charlottesville.

Did not know this. Good info. The oldest rivalry in the South is apparently marked by recent bitterness for Tar Heels. Go Hoos.

Did not know this. Good info. The oldest rivalry in the South is apparently marked by recent bitterness for Tar Heels. Go Hoos.

longest continuous rivalry in the south: wake forest/nc state
first game in the south: wake forest/unc

https://sports.yahoo.com/jim-harbaughs-spiral-into-infamy-at-michigan-continues-with-worst-loss-yet-011801124.html

Buddy sent this to me re: Michigan. One of the most damning articles about a college football coach/program I've ever read. Yikes.

The B1G needs Michigan to be better, and college football is better overall when Michigan is good. OSU/Michigan has gone from the greatest rivalry in all of sports (in my biased opinion) to almost an afterthought for non-affiliated college football/sports fans.

Back