• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The 2020-21 College Football Thread: Alabama Unleashes Bold Familiar Flavor on CFB !!

So, theoretically, we have one if we want one if no other bowls are cancelled.

going to a bowl this year is a money losing proposition. Whether we go to a bowl or not will be determined by how much Currie values Clawson's desires vs. the dollars and cents

Short of something miraculous happening we are Charlotte bound. That was the case also before BC and Pittsburgh dropped out.

Short of something miraculous happening we are Charlotte bound. That was the case also before BC and Pittsburgh dropped out.

That would be best scenario for Wake. Bowl game advantages without long travel.

Lol Arkansas hanging with Alabama and then punts to Devonta Smith. Ummmm.

going to a bowl this year is a money losing proposition. Whether we go to a bowl or not will be determined by how much Currie values Clawson's desires vs. the dollars and cents

You realize the Bowl covers team travel expenses, right? Clawson will discuss with kids and protocols will determine their comfort level. Great chance to gain more visibility for the program if done right.

You realize the Bowl covers team travel expenses, right? Clawson will discuss with kids and protocols will determine their comfort level. Great chance to gain more visibility for the program if done right.

I actually didn’t know this. So are travel expenses in addition to the conference payouts for bowl participants?

But what happens if your team catches the Covid and you need to pay the bowl money because they had to cancel the game? Serious question.

I was under the assumption that the bowl pays the school x. The deal in the ACC is that the schools split revenues after the school subtracts travel expenses.

Today’s game is a good example of why I don’t think Mac Jones should be the Heisman winner. Totally pedestrian first half and Alabama is winning 38-3. Guy is a really good college QB but he’s playing behind the best line in football, has the best WR in football and a top tier running back.

Today’s game is a good example of why I don’t think Mac Jones should be the Heisman winner. Totally pedestrian first half and Alabama is winning 38-3. Guy is a really good college QB but he’s playing behind the best line in football, has the best WR in football and a top tier running back.

So make your argument for anyone else. Feel free to insert Trevor Lawrence and Clemson into the above sentences.

So make your argument for anyone else. Feel free to insert Trevor Lawrence and Clemson into the above sentences.

I guess Trask out of the available options? He’s clearly being relied on more than Jones is to me. Definitely not a good field of candidates.

Back