• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Audacity of Hopelessness

simosfrostyone

Reaction score
Guess Michelle isn't proud of her country anymore. Nice while it lasted. "See, now we're feeling what not having hope feels like. You know, hope is necessary. It's a necessary concept. And Barack didn't just talk about hope because he thought it was just a nice slogan to get votes."

nsdifb.jpg

'member when the Right told us that they voted for trump because the left hurt their feelings?

well she heard our soon-to-be president talk so much about how we never win anymore, maybe it sunk in.

The Audacity of This Thread After Electing A Candidate Whose Theme Was That America Is Not Great.

Michelle Obama is hella classy. I've always found most of the criticism of her racist as fuck.

I find her a bit lacking in hope right at the moment.

Are you really justifying that caption. It is racist.

I can see people whose worldview is defined by race, like a Klansman or someone who is steeped in pc culture, thinking that meme is racist. To me, what I see is someone taking one of the most unflattering pics of Michelle they could find, meant to make her look as homely as possible, and comparing it to a glamour shot of Melania. I find it no different than someone taking an awful pic of Rosie and putting it next to a pic of Angelina Jolie and using that caption. If you see it as being racist that's on you. As for me, I'm color blind when I look at people, I love all people regardless of race. :heart:

Back