• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread on this season, so I'm gonna start one. Sean is terrible and these dates have been awful, but at least it's starting to get interesting. Tierra is crazy, but how stupid are the girls that think it's a good idea to tell the Bachelor someone is there for the wrong reasons. Does that ever work?

it's been discussed a little on the shewomanmanhaters thread.

also, sean is not terrible.

i wasn't saying we shouldn't discuss it here. i'd like to have a more topic-specific thread so that the discussion doesn't get so mixed in with other stuff. just saying that there's stuff there if you wanted to see what had already been said.

nope, sean's not terrible. i actually think he's one of the better bachelors; i feel like you can tell when he thinks something is kind of stupid (either that a girl is doing or that ABC is making him do).

also- tierra is nuts. absolutely crazytown.

My girlfriend makes me watch it (since she's a good sport with all of the sports that I make her watch I don't complain), but I do make her play a drinking game if we're going to watch. We went through a bottle of wine each last night.

Any rules we should add?

ja2uve8a.jpg

If rj=mj is going to hate on Sean, we should probably have a separate thread. Don't bring that nonsense to the chick thread.

The guinness kiss date was the worst date in the history of the bachelor. Seems like they spent too much money on Emily and the date budgets for this season are zippy.

I understand if you think he's a stud or something but he is so boring and has no personality. I'd rather watch boner ben.

My girlfriend makes me watch it (since she's a good sport with all of the sports that I make her watch I don't complain), but I do make her play a drinking game if we're going to watch. We went through a bottle of wine each last night.

Any rules we should add?

ja2uve8a.jpg

anybody says "i NEED time with sean"

I understand if you think he's a stud or something but he is so boring and has no personality. I'd rather watch boner ben.

The Bachelor is always boring. They're not always so pretty.

I do wish he'd quit giving a rose to whatever girl cries first, though.

He's got a hero complex. He loves saving the day, and is drawn to the super needy girls. Also, I like how he said he didn't care about race, looks, etc., and all the black chicks are gone and I can't imagine the one armed girl is lasting much longer. His type is pretty blatantly brown hair, big boobs.

that i will agree with, but tierra's realized it's a way to get a rose. rather than realize she's crazy, he just wants to placate her... like a parent giving into a screaming child, who then learns that screaming is the way to get what you want.

was last night her crazy shaking fit, or is that still on the previews for tonight?

2 drinks
Girl cries with visible lip quiver
Girl cries with visible running mascara

What are the odds the producers are just saying "keep tiara around a little while longer, you're a ratings killer, and she's the only one keeping this thing afloat"

What are the odds the producers are just saying "keep tiara around a little while longer, you're a ratings killer, and she's the only one keeping this thing afloat"

um, ladies watching the show will watch because it's sean.
not sure if you've seen him lately.

he's hot.

I think that gives Sean too much credit. If he's that smart he's defs keeping her until the fantasy suite and then dumping her.

um, ladies watching the show will watch because it's sean.
not sure if you've seen him lately.

he's hot.

There are these things called ratings which track these things. He's doing worse than Ben, who did terrible. Hot, perhaps. But both him and the contestants are super boring.

Back