• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor

Looks like she's getting ready to choke a bitch; bonus points for doing it with a smile on her face.

Tuned in for the 1st time this season Tuesday to see the Banff/Lake Louise scenery. Liked Sean on The Bachelorette, but that episode was very freaking boring without the Tierra drama. Pretty obvious who was going home at the rose ceremony too: the hot Iraqi chick who didn't get wet and the blonde pouting during the ceremony.

She didn't want to get wet because all of that war paint would have washed off. She'd come out of that water looking like a completely different person.

OMG HOW IS TIERRA STILL ON THIS SHITT.. THIS IS LIKE COURTNEY FROM BEN'S SEASON ALL OVER AGAIN..

She didn't want to get wet because all of that war paint would have washed off. She'd come out of that water looking like a completely different person.

either that or her botox/implants would have frozen and produced adverse effects.

i have final 4 as lindsey, des, lesley, and catherine...

Yeah Des/Lesley/Catherine makes the most sense at this point (I haven't seen Tuesday's episode yet). He invited the blue team back because Lesley and Catherine were on that team, and he didn't want a date with Des and three girls he has no interest in. I feel bad for AshLee because she is the nicest girl and she is going to break down when she doesn't get a rose.

I'm done with Sean. Aww you don't know if you are going to find love this season. Dude...everyone is pissed because you are keeping around a chick who plays the sympathy card (AKA dead boyfriend card) ad nauseum because you are a fool and you fall for it every single time. The Titanic has a better radar system than you. Lesley nailed it when she asked Sean if he wanted to be with a girl who no one likes.

Side notes...
-WTF don't give Daniella a rose after she gets jealous of seeing you with Catherine; give it to Des for chugging goat milk. No-brainer.
-WTF don't take girls on a roller derby date.

My girlfriend makes me watch it (since she's a good sport with all of the sports that I make her watch I don't complain), but I do make her play a drinking game if we're going to watch. We went through a bottle of wine each last night.

Any rules we should add?

ja2uve8a.jpg

If you aren't afraid of alcohol poisoning, drink every time they say the word Amazing.

There are these things called ratings which track these things. He's doing worse than Ben, who did terrible. Hot, perhaps. But both him and the contestants are super boring.

Shame Manti Te'o can't be on the show. That would be ratings gold.

i can't stop laughing at "if a girl has lost a limb and is on a date"

I actually liked the one-armed bandit the best. I will probably go do something else from now on while the wife is watching it.

I can't believe a guy would watch this show.

My girlfriend puts up with watching lots of sports with me.

I watch two of "her" shows with her - The Bachelor and Grey's Anatomy.

This makes girlfriend happy.

Happy girlfriend = more sex.

Simple math.

So he keeps the wedding dress girl because she is a great kisser I guess. She'll probably be the first to go once he realizes he can't win over the dad.

Back