• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor

I understand if you think he's a stud or something but he is so boring and has no personality. I'd rather watch boner ben.

This. He is as dull as dull gets. He has nothing interesting to say, ever. Zero sense of humor. He's also continuing to keep Tierra around, as of Monday's show, which says a lot about him.

Wow, can't believe he kept Ashlee over Selma. So dumb.

It's about time they go someplace warm. I was beginning to think Sean was a fair skin blondie and was afraid to get sunburned.

ok, i'm finally watching Monday's show.

um, all these girls are being 'outdoorsy'... in full makeup and ridiculous clothing. i mean, i know they're on TV and on a date, but this is laughable at best.

seriously. what are they wearing.

tierra is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Final three prediction: Leslie, Des, and Catherine. I think Des takes it down

Leslie and Des are my final 2 prediction. I already forget who Catherine is, and yes I think Des takes it down. (But apparently sean doesn't get down?)

seriously, this is why i love this show. i hate it SO MUCH. these girls are ridiculous. absolutely ridiculous. ...and i can't stop watching. all of it is a huge train wreck.

yeah, lesley and des and catherine are my final 3. they seem most down to earth... as much as you can be while being on this show.

oh, i'm drinking.

tierra might be the most hated player of the game.

Selma didn't get in the water.

Tierra sucks soooo baaaaaddddd

Who was most hated by the other members of the house during their time on the show? Tierra this season? Courtney in Ben's season? Vienna in Jake's season?

I'm going with Vienna for most hated. Courtney was the most feared.

I don't know if she tops Vienna, but the runner up from Andrew Firestone's season was pretty hatable.

Kirsten (thanks Wiki!)

flo-buschbacher1.jpg

I feel like there was another girl that everyone hated, but all I can remember is that she didn't introduce him to her family on the take home date. Can anyone with a better memory help me out? Or am I making that up?

Looks like she's getting ready to choke a bitch; bonus points for doing it with a smile on her face.

Tuned in for the 1st time this season Tuesday to see the Banff/Lake Louise scenery. Liked Sean on The Bachelorette, but that episode was very freaking boring without the Tierra drama. Pretty obvious who was going home at the rose ceremony too: the hot Iraqi chick who didn't get wet and the blonde pouting during the ceremony.

Back