• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor

Last night's ep was one of the best of ALL TIME. So much happening. So much banging. So much love. So much heartbreak. So little real conversations. I dug it.

Gotta bet Caila is going to be the next Bachelorette, so get your applications in, guys.

Ben was not holding back with the L-bombs. One of these ladies is going to be seriously blindsided. That's going to make me sad.

Caila is definitely hot, but she also comes across as too... rehearsed? or something. Her relationship with Ben never seemed as real as his time with Lauren or Jojo.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE he dropped the L-bomb to both of them. I don't discount the fact he may have strong feelings for both, but to drop the L-bomb on TV is going to rustle some serious jimmies with the scorned female viewers of America. Plus, one of those girls is going to be seriously heartbroken and that's no fun.
Personally I think he's going to go with Lauren. Jojo just has too much crazy going on back in ole tejas, between the ex bf and her family... I'm pretty sure he's just in love with her boobs.

Gotta bet Caila is going to be the next Bachelorette, so get your applications in, guys.

Ben was not holding back with the L-bombs. One of these ladies is going to be seriously blindsided. That's going to make me sad.

He probably can't tell the difference between love and lust.

caila will be a boring bachelorette, lbe is right it is rehearsed. she didn't really seem that heartbroken when ben dumped her. I heard on a podcast that she has wanted fame, also that jojo is a jersey chaser.

dvjyh4.gif

Stopped watching the show after my buddy didn't make the final cut (got flown out to LA, a bunch of interviews, said it was really freaking weird) for the last Bachelor.

However a sports talk radio show I regularly podcast does a weekly Bachelor Report that I find quite entertaining. Is there anywhere online where I can watch like 5-10-15 min versions of the last couple shows?

So that I can creep on Lauren and her hotter sister, Jojo's boobs, and that crazy girl from earlier in the season.

Last edited:
Caila is too boring to be the next bachelorette. It will def's be JoJo or someone completely new if she doesnt want it. Caila is stupid hawt though. I wasnt into her sports bra crop top thingies she wore alot towards the end. Also, thought Lauren B picked the wrong outfits for the first time all season. She is skinny as fuck but made herself like the tiniest bit pudgy in those super short cut offs. Weird choice.

Ben is just so damn boring. JoJo is hawt with wildly large twin cannons but has a bit of a man's face.

I about died when Pavelka showed up. I could tell Chad was an asshole even before the season preview at the end. The marine is so tiny.

Yo, Aaron Rodgers got called out by his brother! And that will likely continue in the hometown episode. Awkward.

Back