• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bachelor

The first season or two of bachelor in paradise was ok, but it was a little awkward. Now it seems like they've figured out the formula, this season just delivers.

Ashley is really awful. Incredibly immature. Jared can act frustrated but needs to look in the mirror.

yea and wtf is with her just coming back and saying hey even though no one gave me a rose, literally 5 minutes ago, is it cool if I stick around to find love from someone that just rejected me?

yea and wtf is with her just coming back and saying hey even though no one gave me a rose, literally 5 minutes ago, is it cool if I stick around to find love from someone that just rejected me?

I imagine the producers wanted to keep her around. Not enough drama with the rest of the crowd, perhaps.

"I've turned a new leaf."
[Caila gets asked out on a date]
"I get to hang out with Jared!!"

oh it was 100% producers wanting to keep drama around but sucks for show since her jared obsession is played out, and for jared/caila. by the by, caila would've been the worst bachelorette in history, my God she was brutal

"I'm going to go on the date"
"I'm not going to go on the date"

/goes on date

"I shouldn't have gone on the date"

I was tempted to feel bad for the guy, but he saw her change her mind one million times and pushed her to go anyway.

Carly, you can't actually be into Evan. I just think about to JoJo's season when Chad asked JoJo, "are you seriously vibing this dude?"

I think what makes this season so good is just how hot everyone is. I mean Amanda and Kayla are flat out smoke.

Josh is literally a ticking time bomb, as in his face was twitching bad during that confrontation.

Both Jared and Evan are just seriously not attractive, I don't get it AT ALL.

whats the deal with Harrison not hosting After Paradise? Someone tweeted at him that he should be hosting and he basically said its some other guys decisions but thanks for the support.

Back