• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

As much as we need pass rushers, I'm afraid teams before us are going to want them too. I hope we find a pass rusher in free agency (except I have no clue who is available). We also need a WR who is a burner to replace Lee Evans. If we can't go deep, then defenses can close us up on the short routes. Last, we need an OT. Truthfully, I'm hoping that the cause of Fitzs problems last year was due to the cracked ribs, and not him maxing out on what he can do.

I hope we don't shop Jackson. It seems like a stream of decent to good RBs have come through Buffalo since Thurman but we just don't keep them.

I agree about the need for a deep threat at WR. We started off well because of smoke and mirrors but that quickly fell apart. Of course we also need help on O and D line, and defensive secondary. So I guess with so many needs we can find someone that's a huge upgrade in the first couple rounds of the draft.

I love that Metzelars is back and hope that translates into a better TE attack. I honestly can't think of a memorable TE we've had since Metzelars and McKellar.

Finally, my biggest wish this offseason is that Ralph fires the entire sports medicine and strength and conditioning staff and finds new people. The Bills seem to have had a higher proportion of injuries then the rest of the NFL over the last 10 years.

421231_10150600148339514_109757684513_8924655_469348527_n.jpg

how can you not love this team?

If by awesome you mean a mediocre wide receiver that dropped some clutch balls this year then yes

He's a good receiver that will be better if we can get better receiving talent around him to take some pressure off. The guys last year weren't bad but they weren't good either.

If by awesome you mean a mediocre wide receiver that dropped some clutch balls this year then yes

i dont understand people who say this. he has 2 really bad drops (potential game winners) in his career. other than that he had one game where he dropped a couple (i think either the 2010 vikings or 2010 bears game, can't remember) other than that he catches most of the passes that come his way. he had 4 "official" drops all of last season (not even in the top 20 of AFC receivers). of course it sucks that one of them happened to be that one against the jets, but thats the game.

if you can't appreciate the type of receiver Stevie is than i feel bad for you because he is a breathe of fresh air for an organization that hasn't had many of those in a while. Welcome back SJ13

i dont understand people who say this. he has 2 really bad drops (potential game winners) in his career. other than that he had one game where he dropped a couple (i think either the 2010 vikings or 2010 bears game, can't remember) other than that he catches most of the passes that come his way. he had 4 "official" drops all of last season (not even in the top 20 of AFC receivers). of course it sucks that one of them happened to be that one against the jets, but thats the game.

if you can't appreciate the type of receiver Stevie is than i feel bad for you because he is a breathe of fresh air for an organization that hasn't had many of those in a while. Welcome back SJ13

Don't feed the Philly trolls.

That would have been God's fault.

I still cringe about his drop wide open in the endzone against Pitt in the 2010 season. We (Balmur) would have been home against Pitt had he held onto that damn ball.:mad:

had a chance to meet and talk with Kelly a few years ago. Just a great guy, what else can I say

too much going on today in the NFL to post on the other thread but i'm pretty pumped about the Anderson signing. i'm not expecting too much out of him in terms of #s but that gives a some serious depth and one of the strongest front 4s in the league. looks like we are trying to take the giants' model in beating the patriots.

and also, LOL @ the jets for signing Tebow and LOL @ the dolphins for completely failing at trying to make their team better this offseason. hopefully 2012 will finally be the year we can leap frog those two

Back