• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

Also, LOL @ Fred Jackson's wife not drafting him in her fantasy league until the 5th round.

Reports are that Buddy has told Fred that he's gonna get his $$$$. NICE!

Also, LOL @ Fred Jackson's wife not drafting him in her fantasy league until the 5th round.

Reports are that Buddy has told Fred that he's gonna get his $$$$. NICE!

Well Fred definitely deserves it, but what are they gonna do about CJ? He's making too much money to be farting around on kick returns and spot WR duty.

Well Fred definitely deserves it, but what are they gonna do about CJ? He's making too much money to be farting around on kick returns and spot WR duty.

Are you kidding? We're nowhere near the cap. Ralph is probably about a billionaire. The Bills have TONS of money to spend. They gotta keep up with T-Pegs. The team can pay CJ to be a KR/PR and spot WR.

Are you kidding? We're nowhere near the cap. Ralph is probably about a billionaire. The Bills have TONS of money to spend. They gotta keep up with T-Pegs. The team can pay CJ to be a KR/PR and spot WR.

I meant more that it can't be worth it to carry two guys making RB1 money.

Let's go adopted team! Double win today as the Jets are one or the easiest teams in the NFL to hate!

Let's go adopted team! Double win today as the Jets are one or the easiest teams in the NFL to hate!

love adding new bills fans! heres to hoping CJ can have a big day for us today. i would like to see a lot of CJ-Freddy backfields to keep the jets guessing if they try to key in on Fred

Bills need to get it done today, if not for themselves than for me. Had to endure the taunts of a friend who is a ND fan and a Jets fan yesterday. Need an impressive victory today so I can tell him to STFU. Go Bills!!!

I don't ask the Bills for much, so why can't they beat the Cowboys for me?

Eric Wood out for the year with a torn ACL.

the hits just keep coming

why do i care so much.

2008 all over again. i'd just like to finish 8-8 right now.

thats WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4, WR5, LT, C, SS, NT, ROLB all hurt or on IR. LG1 move to LT now to C, LOLB one game back, LT2 one game back.

Back