• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

Kent Hull has passed away. RIP.

Just wanted to say that this guy lived in my hometown. What a giant of a man. Always involved in the community, came back to be a cattle farmer after his career was over. There is not enough space on this board to list the impact he had on so many people in Mississippi. He will certainly be missed.

Just wanted to say that this guy lived in my hometown. What a giant of a man. Always involved in the community, came back to be a cattle farmer after his career was over. There is not enough space on this board to list the impact he had on so many people in Mississippi. He will certainly be missed.

Well said, wrangor

Spiller to play WR in these tough times? Get the man the damn ball!

No bust!

LETS GO BUFFALO.

between the deacs getting killed by the heels and the sabres epic collapse last night, i need this win today

wake-up-thigpen-doink-o.gif

So the Bills got 9 sacks against an injured Redskins line and receiving corps after only having 4 total in the first 6 games. I'm hoping this means the d-line and QB pressure will be improved in 2nd half of season but I'm not sold yet.

I was watching the game and when I saw that happen right as Fitz was shaken up I was laughing so hard at the thought that this was the guy who might have to take over. I know it wasn't his fault but it just made Thigpin look so bad.

my favorite part about it is how pissed George looks but if you watch the whole clip he starts to laugh a little at the end

Wondering if we might bite on Leigh Bodden today. He's cleared waivers and you KNOW he'll go balls out against the Pats in week 17.

Wondering if we might bite on Leigh Bodden today. He's cleared waivers and you KNOW he'll go balls out against the Pats in week 17.

was wondering this as well but i doubt it. other than Drayton's terrible showing against the Giants our CBs have been pretty good lately plus it sounds like Aaron Williams will be back fairly soon. but definitely wouldn't complain if Buddy went out and did it.

Now that the Bills are a machine, can the Bolts have Buddy Nix back? We'll give you AJ Smith for him....What. A. Deal.

Been on the bandwagon since George Saimes, Booker Edgerson, Tommy Janovick, Butch Bryd, John Tracy, Ron McDole, Tippy Day, Golden Wheels, Wray Carlton, Cookie, Jack Kemp, Billy Shaw, Bobby Crockett, Bobby Burnett, Ernie Warlack, Joe O'Donnell. Who am I forgetting?

Been on the bandwagon since George Saimes, Booker Edgerson, Tommy Janovick, Butch Bryd, John Tracy, Ron McDole, Tippy Day, Golden Wheels, Wray Carlton, Cookie, Jack Kemp, Billy Shaw, Bobby Crockett, Bobby Burnett, Ernie Warlack, Joe O'Donnell. Who am I forgetting?

Lou Saban! If you're concerned with coaches as well as players.

I'm kinda happy with our CBs right now even though Florence did play poorly against the Giants. With McGee coming back from injury and McKelvin finally living up to his draft status, plus Corner playing well we have some good skill at the position and depth. I think this has really helped free Wilson up to make plays and also allowed Byrd to roam and lay some hits on people.

Back