• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*****THE BILLS THREAD*****

That article was mostly the author projecting his own insecurities about Buffalo on the rest of us.

Bills get no respect. An hour after the game yesterday, I signed onto Yahoo Sports to read about the game that I wasn't able to see. The Yahoo headline was something like "Brady Sets Passing Record". Hmm, well Bills lost I say. Click on article, wait a minute, the Bills won? And the headline is "Brady Sets Passing Record"? All ever since then, I've heard many pundits say that the only reason the Bills won is because Brady uncharacteristically threw some INT's. Give Brady credit, he manned up and credited the Bills defense.

Very overrated factor. Never really hurt Flutie. I'm convinced that it's easier to throw over snow than to run on it.

Wind is another story. Flutie was mediocre regardless.

Have definitely seen some games in the northeast late in the season that were all but shut down by bad weather, though the game crews do a much better job putting dry footballs in play than they used to 10-15 years ago.

That article was mostly the author projecting his own insecurities about Buffalo on the rest of us.

Agree. I know he mentions Pittsburgh briefly, but that's a pretty blue-collar city that gets a lot of love. Same with Baltimore. It's not the NFL's fault the Bills, Lions, and Browns have been bad for a while now.

I'm fully on the bandwagon and would love to make a trip to Toronto to watch the Skins/Bills. I don't know enough about the Bills offensive line and defense to make any predictions, but you gotta say they're for real if they can continue to put points on the board.

i was too young to appreciate the offensive line back in Kent's day so i dont really remember anything about him as a player but have read some pretty powerful things about him as a man since his passing.

A great center who was a real key to the K-Gun. Interestingly, in statements after his death, both Thurman and Jim Kelley referred to Kent as their best friend. Must have been a hell of a man.

mortreport
#Bills & QB Ryan Fitzpatrick finalizing new contract today -$59 million over 6 years; $24m guaranteed; $33 million in 1st 3 yrs

Bills fans like it?

Back