• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Bubble

Wow. Depaul blew it. We're going to see that shot when Nova makes the Final Four.

I would assume that narrow win with a massive spread will hurt their NET, but I guess that only matters to us.

It was too good to be true that DePaul could have won that.

Didn't see it, but looked at the pbp. Why did DePaul shoot a three right after the time out when Nova was going to have to foul them?

The shot clock was expiring, they had to shoot. They couldn't run the clock out.

You will never convince me that it makes sense that Clemson is a lock for a decent seed and Wake is out when Wake (1) finished ahead of Clemson in the ACC (at least on tiebreakers); (2) beat Clemson head-to-head; and (3) Clemson just lost three of four to non-tournament teams, including getting curbstomped by a bad BC team.

As best I can tell, we each have 4 wins against teams likely to make the tournament. How is their resume THAT much better than ours?

You will never convince me that it makes sense that Clemson is a lock for a decent seed and Wake is out when Wake (1) finished ahead of Clemson in the ACC (at least on tiebreakers); (2) beat Clemson head-to-head; and (3) Clemson just lost three of four to non-tournament teams, including getting curbstomped by a bad BC team.

As best I can tell, we each have 4 wins against teams likely to make the tournament. How is their resume THAT much better than ours?

I honestly have never understood Clemson being safely in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back