• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #Buzzout #Wellmanout Billboard: Development Thread

The billboard should read: "Enjoy the empty seats next year, Ron. Fire Jeff [Redacted]. Fire Ron Wellman."

Just pledged $50. Had to do something after today. Still haven't brought myself to watch our brain damaged AD in action today.

I've donated my bit. Let's give Ron the same "fuck you" that he gave to Wake fans today.

MTOW: Where is the support for [Redacted] among the fan base?

RW: I hear a lot of support.

Time for the billboard, folks.

Somebody else step up big so we can get this thing moving quick (that is a key part of the story).

We need to avoid using wake Forest. Just to avoid legal problems, wellmans goons, etc.

wake forest is not trademarked there are other cities called wake forest, and they were wake forest before we were.

focus needs to be on wellman, and i want him gone before he can sit as chair of the ncaa committee bc we all know that is the only reason he is sticking around.

we also need to start thinking past the billboard. what is next? this has to go on nonstop. wellman needs to be uncomfortable. he thinks this is all going to settle in a few weeks.

MTOW: Where is the support for [Redacted] among the fan base?

RW: I hear a lot of support.

Time for the billboard, folks.

Somebody else step up big so we can get this thing moving quick (that is a key part of the story).

I really like the version below, but I also see the need for something with more focus on Wellman. Can you work your magic and get us a draft that points to RW? I think it will be easier to raise the money if people can see what they're buying...

YMD2kPc.jpg

#Buzzout and either #Ronout or #Wellman out with the email is all that is needed. Also, with yesterdays announcement we either need an additional website for wellman or some tweeking to the current. i hope everyone sees that wellman now needs to be as big a part of this campaign.

#Buzzout and either #Ronout or #Wellman out with the email is all that is needed. Also, with yesterdays announcement we either need an additional website for wellman or some tweeking to the current. i hope everyone sees that wellman now needs to be as big a part of this campaign.

Changed the banner on the front page of FireBz.com to "#WellmanOut" yesterday.

FireWellman.com has been secured.

I agree, we need to shift the focus off [Redacted] at this point and put our crosshair squarely on #WellmanOut

Changed the banner on the front page of FireBz.com to "#WellmanOut" yesterday.

FireWellman.com has been secured.

What lack of awareness.

If I'm Wellman and know I'm keeping Bz, I immediately go and purchase FireRonWellman.com, FireWellman.com, and FireRon.com. For only a couple hundred dollars or so, could probably grab all links that would be catchy with Wellman's name. And of course I'd do it through a fake name or company so the media doesn't get a hold of it that Wellman purchased all those sites.

What lack of awareness.

If I'm Wellman and know I'm keeping Bz, I immediately go and purchase FireRonWellman.com, FireWellman.com, and FireRon.com. For only a couple hundred dollars or so, could probably grab all links that would be catchy with Wellman's name. And of course I'd do it through a fake name or company so the media doesn't get a hold of it that Wellman purchased all those sites.

I paid $1.83 for it, so I'm assuming it was just a cost-cutting measure by the A.D.

wake forest is not trademarked there are other cities called wake forest, and they were wake forest before we were.

focus needs to be on wellman, and i want him gone before he can sit as chair of the ncaa committee bc we all know that is the only reason he is sticking around.
That doesn't matter. Wake Forest University can trademark the term in regards to university and sports. But WFU cannot do anything to the city because it was using the term before WFU registered the name and it's in a different field (city vs university). But as stated by numerous people, you can use Wake Forest for a few different reasons (commentary, criticism, scholarly, parody, etc.).

What lack of awareness.

it is called arrogance. they guy thinks he is invincible, that he is above wake and the fans. we need to show him he is not.

we need to examine the athletic program, find every flaw, and shove it in his face.

Last edited:
Back