• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Rivals II.

Oh and if there has ever been a better example of real strength vs. beach muscles than Marlon vs. Ty, I'd like to see it.

didn't Ty smoke Marlon on the last 2? Or was Ty running and Leroy beasting Marlon?

Ty got past Marlon initially on that last one and got like 2 feet from the bell and then Marlon just put the clamps on him. Leroy was beasting Jordan and Jordan finally just kind of slipped him.

Frank has to be the least self-aware person ever. God damn I hope he gets smoked in some challenge. Strangely Johnny Bananas is somewhat likable this season. He's slowly drifting towards old man status.

I agree with this guy. Frank is so annoying. I watched the after show on the episode where Zach got kicked off and Frank was lecturing him about losing his temper... cut to this episode and Frank losing his shit and being a dickbag in general.

Ty got past Marlon initially on that last one and got like 2 feet from the bell and then Marlon just put the clamps on him. Leroy was beasting Jordan and Jordan finally just kind of slipped him.

I don't think him getting blasted off the line twice in a row helps make your point. Its not easy if someone gets on top of you.

I agree with this guy. Frank is so annoying. I watched the after show on the episode where Zach got kicked off and Frank was lecturing him about losing his temper... cut to this episode and Frank losing his shit and being a dickbag in general.

Frank is so obviously bi-polar.

The way MTV edited the Frank blow up preview for this week's episode was awesome.

"You think I'm afraid of you? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!"

I would be shocked if someone besides bananas and frank and Paula and Emily won.

Remember when Ty was like a super shit-stirrer and also they talked constantly about how he was closeted gay? I don't think he did anything this entire season. He's now totally boring.

I would be shocked if someone besides bananas and frank and Paula and Emily won.

Paula and Emily are shoo-ins, but I'm troubled by the preview scene of Bananas sitting down and looking like he's going to pass out. If that's a final preview, it doesn't bode well.

Woah like every cast member has a 30 minute podcast right now, you can waste a whole day at work listening to people talk about the challenge

Paula and Emily are shoo-ins, but I'm troubled by the preview scene of Bananas sitting down and looking like he's going to pass out. If that's a final preview, it doesn't bode well.
Rj cheats before the draft and follows all of them on Twitter. He likely already knows.

have yall talked about frank being closeted yet? Its getting more obvious each episode

I like Johnny on the spot directing the camera crew to follow Diem when she went to confront CT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That was awesome. It looked like everyone was pointing that way: "GO, NOW!"

Got so pissed with the cliffhanger that I just went ahead and read the spoilers

Back