• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Challenge: Rivals II.

Hmmmmm ashley from San Diego wasn't on their possible list. As much as she sucked she's cray

Really hurts my feelings that phan would accuse me of cheating. He knows how much I enjoy these shows and looking up spoilers would completely ruin my viewing experience. Additionally I like to believe the story B/M tries to tell us and don't wanna break that 4th wall. In closing, IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMNIT!!!

say hey, jasmine has a great body. total spinner. no i would not look at her face while she rides it.

say hey, jasmine has a great body. total spinner. no i would not look at her face while she rides it.

Not familiar with the term "spinner" but I assume it has something to do with prepubescency.

1. spinner
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
3218 up, 862 down
A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.

2. Spinner
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
1391 up, 791 down
A tiny little girl that can spin around on your dong.

Ha, I had just looked it up on urbandictionary. Laughing to myself at my desk right now. Pretty funny mental image.

Leroy and Ty basically were beat twice. If I showed up and they told me Ty was my teammate the first ep I'd be pretty rick.

Yeah Ty was right near the bell forever. Leroy had crushed everyone.

As usual, terrible job by MTV filming that last round of the Jungle. I have no idea how Jordan and Marlon won. Could have used a replay or something.

That's definitely a general complaint about the Challenge. MTV often designs these competitions that seem to be difficult to film such that a viewer can understand what exactly the players are trying to do.

I suspect Jordan and Marlon are going to formidable if they make it to the final, as I have confidence in their ability to run 15 miles. I wonder if Knight and Preston would even make it half way. Probably not going to find out, as I assume Knight/Preston will finish last in the next challenge, then be paired up with Marlon and Jordan, who will destroy them.

I suspect Jordan and Marlon are going to formidable if they make it to the final, as I have confidence in their ability to run 15 miles. I wonder if Knight and Preston would even make it half way. Probably not going to find out, as I assume Knight/Preston will finish last in the next challenge, then be paired up with Marlon and Jordan, who will destroy them.

I see CT/Wes finishing last in the challenge and Marlon and Jordan winning and throwing in Frank and Bananas

Frank has to be the least self-aware person ever. God damn I hope he gets smoked in some challenge. Strangely Johnny Bananas is somewhat likable this season. He's slowly drifting towards old man status.

Oh and if there has ever been a better example of real strength vs. beach muscles than Marlon vs. Ty, I'd like to see it.

Unless something stupid happens in the next jungle I think Marlon and Jordan are going to win it all. Can bananas run the marathon anymore?

Back