• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Charlotte Hornets are Coming Home.

the colors are right at least

not sure what i think of new hugo

BcDZfIjCQAAeH9e.jpg

Hugo almost looks like he's smiling too much.. but could have been much worse.

cool, now maybe they'll lose the rest of their games this year to usher in another SUPERSTAR

I think secondary Hugo would look better with the grimace of the original logo, rather than the smile. But I love the new primary logo. Can't wait for the shirts to go on sale next month.

this is rumored to be the intro video for the team next year:

I think the marketing strategy for the Hornets will be vastly more successful than the Bobcats. Jordan has done an excellent job with this. The appeal of the Hornets is going to be really broad in Charlotte.

now that they are the HORNETS i have no doubt that they will BEAT LEBRON and MY HEAT at home, just like they did to MJ back in the day.

the hornets (i love saying that) paid Al Jefferson too much. better TANK and get WIGS or PARKER

Given they tanked and came nowhere close to getting the #1 pick, they might be better off winning some games.

:squint:

have you seen the talent in the 2014 class?

it looks like they're gonna make the playoffs anyway.

Brews.... they're going to make the playoffs and they're going to give their first round pick to the Bulls. The sooner you accept this the easier it will be to swallow. I just accepted this recently. They will have a teens pick from Detroit and a twenties pick from Portland.

i like how hugo is clearly wearing Air Jordan XIs, that was Jordan brand's involvement

Back