• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Deacs v The Cuse Game Thread

Going to have to roll with this lineup for awhile. Need TT’s rebounding over Mitchell.

Missing those FTs hurt.

Anyone got some 5 Hour Energy Drink or triple espressos? We are sleepwalking through this game.

Dinger really b******* about the officiating

Craw should have about 6-8 FTs and has none.

Oh look! It's going to come down to coaching.... again!

Craw's brain just doesn't work sometimes.

The defensive gameplan for Wake opponents should always be to let Craw start the game off with 3 freebies (not dunks, actual shots he can make).

Two great shots, then a dumb one by Bryant...

Someone else needs to want to score.

So after hitting 2 big 3s & still losing by a point, Crawf felt compelled to pull up from 30 feet?

She needed a light to reach under the sofa and pick up her bracelet?

You know, I just really don't like watching this Wake team play. It feels like the sum of the team is less than the individual parts. We still don't know what we're good at or can't seem to stay in a zone where we're interested in playing well for more than limited stretches. We may win this game, and I certainly hope we do, but I don't think the result will have me feeling better about our outlook.

Back