• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Can't keep em on the shelves at this price.

67w13Zu.png

Da fuq is that cover? Looks like something created during the Pit Olympic MS-Paint contest.

No wonder this thing didn't sell. That's like a 2.45 going out to a bar in a hoodie and no makeup...

looks a little like the salamanca fc crest

sal_UD_Salamanca3.gif

RJK, can we fuck and make up?

I'll toss your salad. I am sure your bunghole is clean shaven and bleached. How could it not be?

You can teabag me as well. I am certain that your baby soft sack skin is as taut as a snare drum.

Then once again you aren't wanting to bury the hatchet.....keep showing the board who you really are and how deep you like dig yourself.

This gets more and more like Israel and Palestine every post.

I'm calling for a ceasefire, not a reach around.

RJ will let you know when the ceasefire begins, right after he's finished destroying your ass, a la the Netanyahu way.

We can have peace. This can be ended

My greatest fear used to be heights. Now it's that one day I'll refresh this thread and there will be no new wonderment. If they can make 7-8 Saw sequels, surely we can stretch out this cyber-spat for a few weeks. Or months. Or years.

I say we move Townie into half of RJ's pimp palace in SoCal, and tell them to share everything - food, ladies, bank accounts. What could go wrong?

I've always liked Carnegie and 2nd Ave better than Katz's.

But i'm also more of a Philly deli type than a NY style. I like thinly sliced meats over chunks.

I've always liked Carnegie and 2nd Ave better than Katz's.

But i'm also more of a Philly deli type than a NY style. I like thinly sliced meats over chunks.

italian delis > jewish delis

Okay. Thank you. Now we're getting somewhere. Maybe you can send a rec for a Philly deli to Townie and he can go try it out and get some good vibes from your awesome suggestion.

Okay. Thank you. Now we're getting somewhere. Maybe you can send a rec for a Philly deli to Townie and he can go try it out and get some good vibes from your awesome suggestion.

rj has sent me no less than 20 suggestions in philly

i think only three of them are still in existence

Used to be a good deli in Greensboro called Jay's. Now its just a diner.

Back