• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

I just read 11 pages of this thread and the only thing I feel strongly about is that the Prince story, as with most celebrity stories, is just a shitty story masked by the name drop of a celebrity.

His characterizing me as being pissed is an ignorant lie meant to cover the real problem. That is that one does not make public private correspondence.

I won't ask the other posters who have PM'd me with similar stories to come forward, but this isn't exactly an outLIER occasion for rj. First because I wouldn't want to betray private trust, and second because I want to extend the olive branch for the third time so rj can stop "hitting back."

This screen name and every other screen name associated with the IP address should be banned for religious bigotry. This is an uncalled for slam at Jews.

I won't hold my breath.

SGeyJ4k.gif

I won't ask the other posters who have PM'd me with similar stories to come forward, but this isn't exactly an outLIER occasion for rj. First because I wouldn't want to betray private trust, and second because I want to extend the olive branch for the third time so rj can stop "hitting back."

You tried to bury the hatchet before, not extend an olive branch. YOU COPY-EDIT ON A THRONE OF LIES

Hey rj, what's the name of that great deli in NYC?

This screen name and every other screen name associated with the IP address should be banned for religious bigotry. This is an uncalled for slam at Jews.

I won't hold my breath.

oh FFS.

THIS IS WHY, RJ. THIS IS WHY THEY DO THIS.

You have yet to admit you were wrong to start this thread. You have yet to admit how wrong it was to double down and publish more private messages. You have to admit that you intentionally lied (which your own published LI documents prove that you did).

You have yet to admit that you won't publish or share other private correspondence if it were ever to happen.

You can't make peace without doing the above.

We can have peace. This can be ended, but I'll never trust or respect you again.

You have yet to admit you were wrong to start this thread. You have yet to admit how wrong it was to double down and publish more private messages. You have to admit that you intentionally lied (which your own published LI documents prove that you did).

You have yet to admit that you won't publish or share other private correspondence if were ever to happen.

We can have peace. This can be ended, but I'll never trust or respect you again.

Is it racist to say this reminded me a bit of the Israel-Palestine conflict?

You have yet to admit that you won't publish or share other private correspondence if were ever to happen.

Sounds like a pretty, pretty legit peace offering here. I'll think about it .

Once you have proven yourself as a liar, the opportunity to provide rj with free consulting is lost. I hope you rest easy on the bed of lies you have created TOWNIE!!!!!!!

rj...have you ever shared an email conversation with someone who wasn't on the original chain without approval from the person who was on the chain?

Back