• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

I like Of Montreal, but their earlier albums were better.

George_bush_scratching_his_head.jpg

I didn't meet many 60s pop stars.....much of that was before my time.....but my uncle did own the record company for Bobby Rydell, the Orlons, Chubby Checker and others.

Was your uncle Bernie or Kal?

Wait....I thought rj was Toogs?

That may be the meanest thing anyone has said on this thread....or any thread.

Look, if I slept with your wife or your mother, I didn't know and am sorry.

But saying I'm toogs....man, that's low...

RJ, the Usual Suspects have taken note of this thread and are saying some pretty awful things OTOOOB. Thought you should know

That may be the meanest thing anyone has said on this thread....or any thread.

Look, if I slept with your wife or your mother, I didn't know and am sorry.

But saying I'm toogs....man, that's low...

My bad. I guess I don't understand post # 251 on the Outed Parodies thread.

1) Townie attempts to bury the hatchet

2) RJ emerges from the ground with the hatchet in hand to try and shear Townie's wilderness beard

3) Townie defends himself with emails

I miss anything?

Personally, and I believe SHD would agree, it seems the only way to resolve this feud is a standing 69.

First man to blow his load loses.

1) Townie attempts to bury the hatchet

2) RJ emerges from the ground with the hatchet in hand to try and shear Townie's wilderness beard

3) Townie defends himself with emails

I miss anything?

The very most basic problem is Townie not respecting the concept of private correspondence being private. To start a thread based on being dishonest is not trying to bury the hatchet.

When shown this is a despicable act, he didn't say he was sorry. He doubled down and produced more.

It's not my fault that in doing so he opened himself up to be punked, to be shown as totally untrustworthy and to be a lair. He did that to himself.

That this became humorous is a side benefit.

Sadly, he's shown that nothing anyone says to him can be held private. He cannot be trusted. If he thinks it will benefit him in some way, he will betray anyone's confidence.

He has shown absolutely no contrition or willingness stop. He has yet to give a reason to "bury the hatchet".

We need to get townie and rj together, lock them in a room with a big vat of chili and tell them both that nobody gets out until they mend things, or the chili is thoroughly molested, or both.

toogs, where you're wrong is quite simple

never change, rj

never ever change

Back