• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

It's not my fault that in doing so he opened himself up to be punked, to be shown as totally untrustworthy and to be a lair. He did that to himself.

this is my favorite image of this.
Lair+(1).jpg

seems kind of badass, if you ask me.

I gotta ask, RJ - why wouldn't you pay Townie the 20 bones an hour to copy-edit the book? That's a reasonable rate.

i can live with that, it's a LOT like the bobknightfan liar accusations

I gotta ask, RJ - why wouldn't you pay Townie the 20 bones an hour to copy-edit the book? That's a reasonable rate.

That book actually didn't get finished at that point. I wasn't ready.

His characterizing me as being pissed is an ignorant lie meant to cover the real problem. That is that one does not make public private correspondence.

He had already buried himself so deeply that he was looking for any way out.

He was reminding me much of this woman.

Hey rj, I wanna know how much you gave to the boards fundraiser. Let's see who gave more, you or Townie.

His characterizing me as being pissed is an ignorant lie meant to cover the real problem. That is that one does not make public private correspondence.

Uhh, that's a dude, RJ

questioning someone's manhood again!

Free society. Are you some sort of French terrorist?

confused_nick_cage.gif

Back