• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

All I
uMgtYD9XvOnBUih9MYuVyZZkGxEb4iuqFtD3AJFJUVGXg_N7WasaCxioy1yBJdvr_g=h900
is that this thread ROCKS!!

You have yet to admit you were wrong to start this thread. You have yet to admit how wrong it was to double down and publish more private messages. You have to admit that you intentionally lied (which your own published LI documents prove that you did).

You have yet to admit that you won't publish or share other private correspondence if it were ever to happen.

You can't make peace without doing the above.

We can have peace. This can be ended, but I'll never trust or respect you again.

How much is RJ's trust and respect worth to someone with a #trustfund?

One shekel? Two shekels?

You have yet to admit you were wrong to start this thread. You have yet to admit how wrong it was to double down and publish more private messages. You have to admit that you intentionally lied (which your own published LI documents prove that you did).

You have yet to admit that you won't publish or share other private correspondence if it were ever to happen.

You can't make peace without doing the above.

We can have peace. This can be ended, but I'll never trust or respect you again.

And you must also kill lick RJ's balls.

rj...have you ever shared an email conversation with someone who wasn't on the original chain without approval from the person who was on the chain?

He'd need to ask for (free) advise from the board to know how to forward.

This thread is too awesome to ruin with lame Jewish jokes.

i can only imagine the furiously typed pms littered with incoherent sentences demanding justice. the real question is if rj would risk this thread getting deleted to tarnish his greatest contribution to these here rjkarl boards?

Ok here's as far as I'm willing to go.

I betrayed rjkarl's trust. He assumed that private messages were private. It stands to reason, and there's no need to ridicule him for that.

I typically operate with a rule that I don't like to say things behind others' back that I wouldn't say to them in person. There's nothing in my private messages that I wouldn't want shared, but look, that doesn't mean that rj has to feel the same way.

If you feel betrayed rj, I'm sorry. The general civility and mutual respect we once had is clearly lost.

To reiterate my feelings, I felt pretty well disrespected when you didn't value my services enough to say "I didn't realize this was something people charged money for" or "Sorry, I'm looking for free services here, it's a project in early/tentative stages, and I'm not ready to commit anything financially yet" instead of suggesting in a patronizing manner that this was a great opportunity for me to edit your shitty book instead of getting paid to edit actual books people buy. It was only enforced later on when you asked for social media consulting, tech support and graphics help and I told you it was out my area of expertise and you stormed away even after I suggested other posters that might be better to contact. You use people, rj, and it enforces really negative stereotypes about yourself.

If you want to call me a liar or lair because of how all this has played out, that's your prerogative. I understand the perceived slight about posting private matter. I'm an open book on these boards as has been shown many, many times.

Your general understanding of how the internet works in a private and public sphere is fairly skewed and naive, I'd argue. You've threatened litigation for the posting of a video for one of your businesses, which is publicly hosted on YouTube, a social sharing site. You've used your name in conversations on the board before, you've even publicly tried to sell your products, yet you want to maintain a veneer of privacy. I wanted to showcase a little bit of the lack of understanding on this thread.

For the many, many jabs you took at me (centered mostly on being a bearded young person), I rarely responded because they were pretty hilarious. To you, however, this was all started because I think you're a bit of an annoying distraction on the boards. Best case scenario, you're really lacking in self-awareness about it. Worst case, you're entirely in it for the attention it gets you. I think it's probably somewhere in the middle, a good deal of denial about your flaws heaped on top of a trove of stories you desperately want people to hear.

I don't expect you'll ever really "respect" me or "trust" me again, and that's ok because we don't have a real-life relationship at stake here. This is internet. Just a series of tubes, man. I have a good 50, 60 years left, most of which I can still use my penis for.

Best wishes man, I mean it. No more attacks from me anymore, solid promise. I don't want to be part of the problem for you.

awwww, Townie stopped having fun messing with the idiot. Damn.

Why did townie even bring up the book thing? Wasn't that like 5-7 years ago?

To reiterate my feelings, I felt pretty well disrespected when you didn't value my services enough to say "I didn't realize this was something people charged money for" or "Sorry, I'm looking for free services here, it's a project in early/tentative stages, and I'm not ready to commit anything financially yet" instead of suggesting in a patronizing manner that this was a great opportunity for me to edit your shitty book instead of getting paid to edit actual books people buy. It was only enforced later on when you asked for social media consulting, tech support and graphics help and I told you it was out my area of expertise and you stormed away even after I suggested other posters that might be better to contact. You use people, rj, and it enforces really negative stereotypes about yourself.

Do not be afraid to ask for help! Find experts who can help you. Help others. It will pay off. Along these lines, the most important thing anyone can know is what you don’t know. Figure this out and find people who do know it. Don’t be too arrogant or too afraid to ask. This will come back to haunt you.

I betrayed rjkarl's trust. He assumed that private messages were private. It stands to reason, and there's no need to ridicule him for that.

I typically operate with a rule that I don't like to say things behind others' back that I wouldn't say to them in person. There's nothing in my private messages that I wouldn't want shared, but look, that doesn't mean that rj has to feel the same way.

If you feel betrayed rj, I'm sorry. The general civility and mutual respect we once had is clearly lost.

If you want to call me a liar or lair because of how all this has played out, that's your prerogative. I understand the perceived slight about posting private matter. I'm an open book on these boards as has been shown many, many times.

Your general understanding of how the internet works in a private and public sphere is fairly skewed and naive, I'd argue. You've threatened litigation for the posting of a video for one of your businesses, which is publicly hosted on YouTube, a social sharing site. You've used your name in conversations on the board before, you've even publicly tried to sell your products, yet you want to maintain a veneer of privacy. I wanted to showcase a little bit of the lack of understanding on this thread.

For the many, many jabs you took at me (centered mostly on being a bearded young person), I rarely responded because they were pretty hilarious. To you, however, this was all started because I think you're a bit of an annoying distraction on the boards. Best case scenario, you're really lacking in self-awareness about it. Worst case, you're entirely in it for the attention it gets you. I think it's probably somewhere in the middle, a good deal of denial about your flaws heaped on top of a trove of stories you desperately want people to hear.

I don't expect you'll ever really "respect" me or "trust" me again, and that's ok because we don't have a real-life relationship at stake here. This is internet. Just a series of tubes, man. I have a good 50, 60 years left, most of which I can still use my penis for.

Best wishes man, I mean it. No more attacks from me anymore, solid promise. I don't want to be part of the problem for you.

This is our penultimate chapter.

AFRICKINMAZIN- For someone who makes money writing, I would assume they would understand that saying things like "for me to edit your shitty book" is no way making an apology.

Exactly why would you expect anyone to think you are apologizing when in it you hurl insult after insult?

As to characterizing me as "storming away". That's simply a LIE.

Your entire "apology" is nothing by a lame attempt to cover your personal insults of me in mass verbosity. You are doing everything to hide your own culpability and showing your own lack of "self-awareness".

As to this"No more attacks from me anymore, solid promise. I don't want to be part of the problem for you."

The majority of your post is personal insult. It in no way resembles taking responsibility for your acts or making an apology at all.

Back