• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

What exactly does calling an offensive foul during a pickup game reveal about someone's character, RJ?

who does that? if you foul someone you call it on yourself. you whine about someone fouling you... wait... i think i just messed up a bait. sorry about that.

Rjkarl, I thought you and PhDeac buried the hatchet like 7 years ago, yet you still seem pissed.

Never happened. If I tried, the instant I turned around he'd try to bury the hatchet in my back.

Think about this for a minute. He admitted to something like 5000 or 10,000 interactions with me and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic proportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by the post allegedly was referring to, he said the original post was wrong. HUH?

Equal to these is he calls offensive fouls in pick-up games.

Caturday started getting super creepy and referencing and tagging the names of restaurants that are near where I live

That's when I decided to leave the cocaine cowboy alone

Last edited:
Never happened. If I tried, the instant I turned around he'd try to bury the hatchet in my back.

Think about this for a minute. He admitted to something like 5000 or 10,000 interactions with me and to have NEVER been wrong. That's an delusional arrogance of epic proportion.

Think about another issue. He erroneously made statements over and over. Each time his post was proven wrong by the post allegedly was referring to, he said the original post was wrong. HUH?

Ph

Rj is calling you a dickless pussy

RJ, meet kettle.

So what does this reveal about Ph's character, RJ? Curious

do you call offensive fouls in pickup games?

I don't think so? And while I'd roll at my eyes at someone who did, I'm not sure I'd view it as some sort of profound revelation of that person's lack of character. But maybe I should, hence why I'm asking Mr. Karl to explain himself.

I don't think so? And while I'd roll at my eyes at someone who did, I'm not sure I'd view it as some sort of profound revelation of that person's lack of character. But maybe I should, hence why I'm asking Mr. Karl to explain himself.

personally, i think it's a sign of a whiner but hard to say beyond that

It's pretty simple.

At a minimum, calling offensive fouls in a pickup game lumps you together with:
-Liars
-Lairs
-Millenials
-Usual suspects
-People who actively root against your offsite survival pick
-PM revealers
-Posters who bring RL to the boards

I don't even think milennials would call offensive fouls in a pick-up game. It's even below them.

It's gutless, classless and weak.

If you've ever played in decent comp, you know that the first time you call an offensive foul would be the last time you get picked. If you called winners, no one would play with you out of respect for the other guys.

personally, i think it's a sign of a private school brat who is also probably a whiner but hard to say beyond that

I've never played hoop with the wonderful Grover Washington, Jr., but let me FIFY.

I feel like Ph has taken an early lead, as rj is giving the boards too much real life significance again with this comment.
If I tried, the instant I turned around he'd try to bury the hatchet in my back. : Point, Ph.

I'm curious how a buried hatchet could end up in Ph's hands so quickly. Put that thing deep in the ground, deep! Then that scenario can't take place.

Something tells me Ph calling an offensive foul in a pickup game is something RJ conjured up out of thin air.

Back