• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

Caturday started getting super creepy and referencing and tagging the names of restaurants that are near where I live

That's when I decided to leave the cocaine cowboy alone

Caturday, if you're reading -- this is weird, stalkerish, Gone Girl-esque shit, bro. You need to be more chill than this.

I won't participate under any circumstances.

Well maybe if you put an amount of money Lebron made from all endeavors last year into my account and then I am able to move it to Luxembourg, I might consider it.

Rj trying to cheat the government. Just like I suspected all along, he hates America.

Can you call three seconds in a pick up game?

If so, then Rj had a pickup game with Monica

When you have a silky jumpshot like me or rj the only thing that stops you in a pickup game is yourself. Calling fouls is weak.

When did RJ and Ph even play basketball together? From what I've gathered on these boards, Ph is a mid-late 30s professor in Tampa, and RJ is a 60+ year-old dude living in Huntington Beach, CA. When did you fellas cross paths?

When did RJ and Ph even play basketball together? From what I've gathered on these boards, Ph is a mid-late 30s professor in Tampa, and RJ is a 60+ year-old dude living in Huntington Beach, CA. When did you fellas cross paths?

i think rj read it somewhere and keeps repeating it as fact

Conjure up...you mean like when LK said he drove about 100-120 miles in a torrential downpour with the last five of it winding through the canyon in under 90 minutes?

Sig, according to several people who were at Wake when he was he did.

Exactly where and why would I come with such a thing other than from people who knew him at Wake?

Ph often invokes the 5 seconds/closely guarded call in pick-up games.

Conjure up...you mean like when LK said he drove about 100-120 miles in a torrential downpour with the last five of it winding through the canyon in under 90 minutes?

Sig, according to several people who were at Wake when he was he did.

Exactly where and why would I come with such a thing?

:D i was hoping this story would be brought up

Back